Wonky Ego Button

had my eGo for about a week and for the past few days i've taken empty drags on occasion because even though i press the button, it's not making contact and heating up. doesn't light up when this happens but that means i have to train myself to look at the button (hard to do when I use my thumb mostly to push it) to make sure its on before wasting a long drag.

anyone else have this prob? maybe it's just this one battery.

I purchased eGo batteries from several different places including Janty, TW, Create Vapor, and PureSmoker and I've never had a problem like you describe with any of my batteries. Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you've only had it for a week, I'd write to the place where you purchased it and explain to them what is happening. Hopefully they'd replace it for you.

I have two eGo's and I have not had this problem. The fire every time. The button has a slight click when pushed. In lower light I can see the white LED light up as well. It is a little harder to see in full light or in the sun light, but the slight click tells me that all is well.

From my understanding there are many knock-off eGo's but only one company makes the genuine Joye Tech eGo. I also think other companies resell the eGo and rebrand them.

The VT Store sells the genuine eGo. I think other companies like Totally Wicked sells the rebranded eGo as the Tornado.