Looking For The Bad Boy Pv..

AARONH

So...Like anything I get into, I find myself wanting more and more. Maybe its my personality, when I dive into somehting, I am either all in, or all out....with vaping, I am ALL IN!...Sooo. my first ecig was a mall ripoff..was on it till I found the Ego, which is great. However, I want to get the best PV on the market. Varible voltage, sleek looks, reliabe, and something that will produce consistant vapor. Money is no object....suggestions? ...and plz don't try to sell me your Provari for $499.00 :thumbup:

So you don't want to try the Variable voltage Provari, because for now I think that is probably the best one out there. The other one on my list is the Joker...it is also variable voltage.

The other one that I think looks pretty cool is the infinity, but I am just going by my knowledge.......they are here:

http://www.notcigs.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=15&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

There's a lot of beauties out there. The newest to hit the market are the Eclipse, the Darwin, the Provari, .... the one that I consistantly drool over is the Ali'i. You can send me one in lieu of a finders fee :D:D

There's a lot of beauties out there. The newest to hit the market are the Eclipse, the Darwin, the Provari, .... the one that I consistantly drool over is the Ali'i. You can send me one in lieu of a finders fee :D:D

Hey Uma, you got a link to that Ali'i??..cant seem to find anything on it.