Pt Problem

Prouddad

This is my 3rd PT and not working again. I have a PT D808 e cig that I use a lot when I am in front of my laptop. I drip right into my cartomizer when the performance decreases. What is going on with me is the battery on the PT is becoming clogged. What I want to ask is can the battery be cleaned. The battery has a hole on top that is connected to the PT. Can the battery be left in a cup of alcohol ? I realy don't know if the battery can get wet like that. Thank You

PS. I now know to drip into cartomizer when it's off of the battery and wait for it to dry. :wallbash:

Is this an automatic battery? Or is it one that you have to push the button on to work?

I know that the automatic ones can get juice down in them that can cause all kinds of problems and you have to keep them as dry as possible which would mean dripping of any sort would be out of the question.

I don't know about getting it wet like that at all, maybe someone will come along with an answer.

Is this an automatic battery? Or is it one that you have to push the button on to work?

I know that the automatic ones can get juice down in them that can cause all kinds of problems and you have to keep them as dry as possible which would mean dripping of any sort would be out of the question.

I don't know about getting it wet like that at all, maybe someone will come along with an answer.

When the battery has a hole in the top, it's generally an automatic. I would advise steering clear of auto batts because if you damage them via liquid getting inside then you accountable for damages. Dripping isn't the best option with auto batts or pv's. Have you tried a manual device yet?

For me when its time to throw away a carto when I get vapor but no flavor ,I end up dripping and dripping to try to get some flavor but end with liquid everywhere.If it isn't working it probably won't hurt to try.Fix it or finish it off is my motto.Make sure to let it dry well before use.I wouldn't try with a battery as it would short it out but a passthrough with no battery unhooked should be ok to soak in alcohol.

I tried some auto batteries with 510 cartomizers. Thought they would be good for when I go wade fishing, don't want to drop a $100 mod in the river, and it was light enough to hold in my mouth when my hands were busy. It worked pretty good, but after a couple of months of light use, they got plugged up.

This is my 3rd PT and not working again. I have a PT D808 e cig that I use a lot when I am in front of my laptop. I drip right into my cartomizer when the performance decreases. What is going on with me is the battery on the PT is becoming clogged. What I want to ask is can the battery be cleaned. The battery has a hole on top that is connected to the PT. Can the battery be left in a cup of alcohol ? I realy don't know if the battery can get wet like that. Thank You

PS. I now know to drip into cartomizer when it's off of the battery and wait for it to dry. :wallbash:

Are you sure your passthrough has a battery?