Visible Difference In Lr Atty Vs. Normal

WonKa

So, I got my gear the other day and have been vaping pretty steadily. I went from at LEAST a pack and half a day to 1 or maybe 2 analogs (i find after meals the hardest time)

Aside from that though, when I got my gear I got an eGo starter kit and an additional LowRes Atty. Then in my rush to hook it all up and start vaping I mixed up which was which and I can't tell em apart. N00bie enough of a question? hehe

Any help?

Good question. Low Resistance atomizers have an "LR" stamped on the bottom of them. It's small, but it's there :)

like on the black? or on the connection? I think I may have gotten a regular atty by mistake then.

I would also suggest getting a multi-meter and becoming familiar with its use. This way you will be able to measure the Ohms of your attys and the voltage of your batteries.

I would totally agree. You can get a decent enough digital multimeter for about $6 shipped on eBay. It's going to be a piece of equipment you'll learn to love over time. PM me if you have questions about using one to test atomizers. I'd be glad to walk you through it or link some vids.