Similar To Parliaments

Prouddad

I was a Camel girl, so I can't help you with your quest. If the replies are few, because others are in same bewilderment, then I suggest trying out the sample bottles wherever you run across them. AwesomeVapor has little 3ml samples for free when you buy a lg 16ml sample. FreedomSmokeUSA has sample pkgs as do many other vendors. Hopefully someone will come in soon with the help you need.

Your search for the perfect replica of any analog may be futile (IMO). I would suggest sampling a few tobacco flavors and see what one you like best. Part of what makes a Parliament taste like a Parliament is the burning of tobacco. You will not get that with any eJuice.

I tend to like tobacco flavors when I am drinking. Something about the two just go together. Now that I am not a smoker I am all over the place with flavors.

Check out the PM flavor from eliquidplanet. Backwoods Casablanca Blend. But this is not Parliament.

Would have to agree with this one. Finding the perfect tobacco flavor isn't going to be easy. You'll just have to try several and find the one that tastes best for you.

My favorite it VT exotic tobacco, but yours may be a lot different. You just can't imitate the action of burning tobacco and paper (plus all those chemicals) into an e-liquid.

So good luck on your quest...hope you find something that is right for you.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Can someone tell me the closest flavor juice to a Parliament please ? Thank you

Hatchet just posted a review on Cignot Parliment. Thought you may be interested, maybe ask for more info.

My link

Can someone tell me the closest flavor juice to a Parliament please ? Thank you

I used to think i had to have that good ole camel flavor but my body learned that getting nicotine is so much better with a mellow buttercup or cherry ice