Joye Ego Usb Passthrough Question?

Horne4291

Hello Fourm. So I just got one, an my question is. Can I use my eGo Wall Adapter that came with my Joye eGo Starter Kit to charge an use my Passthrough? The thing is my laptops USB ports are all messed up so I can't use them. So if I can just hook it up to the wall an use it that would just be awesome. I prob should have asked this question before I ordered it but oh well. Ill just use the wifes laptop. lol

Yes....the wall adapter will do just fine. I charge mine every night on one.

You can even vape on the eGo while you have it plugged in so you don't run down the battery to much till you're ready to go somewhere.thumbup.gif

Yes....the wall adapter will do just fine. I charge mine every night on one.

You can even vape on the eGo while you have it plugged in so you don't run down the battery to much till you're ready to go somewhere.thumbup.gif

Thanks dude. I was all excited cause I would use my Passthrough when I'm at home an when I'm out an about ill use my other eGos. :jump:

I use an externally (wall) powered usb hub that I picked up for about $10. I have no more wall plugs *shrugs*

I heard that vaping from your computer's power supply can fry your computer. Particularly with 5v PTs.

Edited by noXious

Yup! The eGo passthrough is a great solution for someone who can't get a full day's use out of an eGo battery, but is usually near a USB port long enough to keep it topped off.

Now, if they came out w/ a 5v eGo...we'd really have something to cheer for!