Just Got My First Ecig, A Joye Ego

ScubaSteve

It depends on where you got the kit from, but a lot of places mark the mg amount on the wrapper the cartridges come in. If they are only marked with low, med, and high...it's hard to tell. Everyone has a different number for that.

It depends on where you got the kit from, but a lot of places mark the mg amount on the wrapper the cartridges come in. If they are only marked with low, med, and high...it's hard to tell. Everyone has a different number for that.

Thanks, I'll check with ElectronicStix. They are all marked the same, MLB*HIG

Congrats on your new eGo. I wouldn't get rid of the carts just yet. I'd give them a try first to get use to using your device. Then later on you can pull the filler out and use them as just tips for dripping or in cartomizers.

Now if you haven't done it already...get yourself some back-ups. Extra juice and a few extra atty's just in case. Also..look into getting a pack or two of LR (2.0) cartomizers. I think once you've tried them you'll like having them around for times when you can't drip or maybe you'll just use them all the time. Either way you'l be set.

Tell us how it goes and enjoy.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

welcome to the wonderful world of eGo maniacs....lol

Congrats on your new eGo. I wouldn't get rid of the carts just yet. I'd give them a try first to get use to using your device. Then later on you can pull the filler out and use them as just tips for dripping or in cartomizers.

Now if you haven't done it already...get yourself some back-ups. Extra juice and a few extra atty's just in case. Also..look into getting a pack or two of LR (2.0) cartomizers. I think once you've tried them you'll like having them around for times when you can't drip or maybe you'll just use them all the time. Either way you'l be set.

Tell us how it goes and enjoy.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

welcome to the wonderful world of eGo maniacs....lol

Thanks. So far so good even just with the stock cartridges. I have had about 8 "hits" (is that what you call it?) and have absolutely NO desire for a cigarette. I smoke about a pack in a typical 12 hour workday. It seems 1 hit lasts about as long as a full cigarette from a craving standpoint. I'll look at getting some accessories after I've had a go with this. I so far like the stock eGo juice cartridges. Really no objectionable taste, but perhaps that's my smoker's dull taste buds. Perhaps tomorrow I'll experiment with the 3 flavors of juice I ordered at the same time.