Prayers Please

Tonight my co-worker and friend Nicole got a call from her BIL in Fl. Her 9 yr. nephew Chris has been battling a cough and cold, he suddenly collapsed and became unresponsive, he has a sinus infection which has spread to his brain and is currently on a vent. This is a critical situation and the little guy needs all the prayers he can get.

Chris had surgery today to drain the fluid, he did well but is a very sick little guy. Nicole's parents flew out early this morning and arrived just after the surgery, that will be a huge help to them. My daughter Jen was hospitalized this morning and is currently waiting for a bed to open up at University of Chicago. She is next on the list so she may be transferred tonight or in the morning. I believe our EMS will do the transport she knows all of them and will be more comfortable. I am home now and will try to get a little nap in in case she goes tonight, they are planning a tune-up on her but may have to go in and clear out her lungs, either way she will be up there for a week getting intensive therapy and IV antibiotics. I will be in and out all week.

Chris had surgery today to drain the fluid, he did well but is a very sick little guy. Nicole's parents flew out early this morning and arrived just after the surgery, that will be a huge help to them. My daughter Jen was hospitalized this morning and is currently waiting for a bed to open up at University of Chicago. She is next on the list so she may be transferred tonight or in the morning. I believe our EMS will do the transport she knows all of them and will be more comfortable. I am home now and will try to get a little nap in in case she goes tonight, they are planning a tune-up on her but may have to go in and clear out her lungs, either way she will be up there for a week getting intensive therapy and IV antibiotics. I will be in and out all week.

Will keep this in my prayers.