Volcano

St3v0

I recently purchased a Volcano ecig starter pack. I'm very happy with my purchase; however, I'm wanting to know if it's possible to buy an atty from another site, such as eFox, and use it with my Volcano battery.

I assume the answer is no. I just wanted to make sure.

Has anyone on here ever bought from Volcano? What are your thoughts on this company? So far I've had a very positive experience, but I'm really regretting not buying my starter pack from eFox. I've heard great things about their 510s and they offer free shipping, which is a huge bonus IMO.

Any input is much appreciated! Cheers!

- St3v0

Hi and welcome,

The volcano seems to be a 510 clone,but i can't be sure.

One of the members who knows for sure should be along shortly.

If it is a 510 clone then any 510 parts will interchange.

Which kit did you get? That may help determine if it is an

eGo 510 or other clone,i.e magma, inferno etc...

good luck and happy vaping.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. I think the volcano is a 510, but we'll let someone who knows for sure answer that. There are people here who have used the volcano, so someone will know. I've never heard of eFox...sorry.

I bought the basic V-Kit sampler. I really wanted a Magma, but since I'm a noob, I didn't want to spend the money not knowing if I'd stick with it.

You should check out eFox. Looks like quality products on there.

Looks like the Volcano is compatible with the 510 (probably is one)

My link

Never heard of eFox, but I did look at the site. I'm partial to Joye attomizers and will be sticking to those.

I own a E-Fox ecig personally and it is in all aspects a 510 device. It just has their logo(Efox) on the product. At this point they do not offer up a lot of choices, which is not such a bad thing when a new vaporer. You are just not overwhelmed. You pretty much decide if you want black or white and a PCC or not. Prices run a bit high but I suppose it reflects the "free shipping" included.

They just added the "VGO" which is the "EGO" everwhere else in the world.

You can upgrade them when you move on (like I have) from almost any Ecig vendor. Plus I can pass it along to someonelse for them to use and not feel I have put them with a proprietary dead end product.

Regards and Good luck.

Kaz

I recently purchased a Volcano ecig starter pack. I'm very happy with my purchase; however, I'm wanting to know if it's possible to buy an atty from another site, such as eFox, and use it with my Volcano battery.

I assume the answer is no. I just wanted to make sure.

Has anyone on here ever bought from Volcano? What are your thoughts on this company? So far I've had a very positive experience, but I'm really regretting not buying my starter pack from eFox. I've heard great things about their 510s and they offer free shipping, which is a huge bonus IMO.

Any input is much appreciated! Cheers!

- St3v0

Although the Volcano Magma is a 510 atomizer, they are in fact, just tiny fraction larger than a stock 510 atty. And so are their carts. This means two things:

1) If you try to use stock 510 carts with a Magma atty, the chances are very good the cart will be loose enough to fall out. If you try to use Magma carts with a stock 510 atty, you can force them in, and they will fit very tightly, but after doing this a few times, they will probably be too loose to fit back in the Magma atties. Heating the carts in hot water, and pressing the end of a pen down inside them sometimes helps to restore them to their original shape.

2) It very quickly becomes a PITA to keep track of which carts will work in which atomizers, and vice versa. If you are going to use both, the best practice would be to use different colored carts, black Magma carts for the Magma atties, and either white/tan carts for the stock 510 atties. This still means you have to carry both types around if you are still using both types of atomizers.

It's also worth noting here that the Volcano Magma atomizers tend to run at a slightly lower resistance than stock 510 atomizers, so there is a bit of a performance improvement when using them over other stock 510 atties.

And as others have mentioned, there are actually 3 types of Vaporizers sold by Volcano.

The actual Volcano unit, is indeed, an L88b, like the blu.

The Magma is a slightly modified 510 (diameter/resistance)

The Inferno, is a rebranded Vgo, with Volcano specific options in the kit.

• 1 month later...

Although the Volcano Magma is a 510 atomizer, they are in fact, just tiny fraction larger than a stock 510 atty. And so are their carts. This means two things:

1) If you try to use stock 510 carts with a Magma atty, the chances are very good the cart will be loose enough to fall out. If you try to use Magma carts with a stock 510 atty, you can force them in, and they will fit very tightly, but after doing this a few times, they will probably be too loose to fit back in the Magma atties. Heating the carts in hot water, and pressing the end of a pen down inside them sometimes helps to restore them to their original shape.

2) It very quickly becomes a PITA to keep track of which carts will work in which atomizers, and vice versa. If you are going to use both, the best practice would be to use different colored carts, black Magma carts for the Magma atties, and either white/tan carts for the stock 510 atties. This still means you have to carry both types around if you are still using both types of atomizers.

It's also worth noting here that the Volcano Magma atomizers tend to run at a slightly lower resistance than stock 510 atomizers, so there is a bit of a performance improvement when using them over other stock 510 atties.

And as others have mentioned, there are actually 3 types of Vaporizers sold by Volcano.

The actual Volcano unit, is indeed, an L88b, like the blu.

The Magma is a slightly modified 510 (diameter/resistance)

The Inferno, is a rebranded Vgo, with Volcano specific options in the kit.

Now Blu only offers Cartomizers. Do you think the would work on my Volcano?

I have been vapping for about a week and a half with volcano. They are really good and produce a good bit of vapor after abt 2-3 days of use. I picked up a drip tip for my cig and things couldn't be better. I will say though I would go with some other options of e juice though.