306 Carto

asleep

I recently discover the 306 atty, and it was love at first vape :wub: so when I came across some boge 306 cartos, I had to give them a whirl.

*Using a standard 510 carto for comparison.

My Opinion: The 306 cartos are NOT an upgrade from the 510.

Here's what I've noticed:

1. The 306 carto seems to drawn harder, much harder then the 4 day old 510 carto I'm comparing it too.

2. The 306 is a tad smaller around, not much, just a tad; one of the selling points for me in the 306 carto is the fact they contain less filler, and a 510 carto with skimpy filler has always turned out to be a great carto for me. But of course the 306 has less filler, they are smaller around :) which links to my next point.

3. It does have less filler, but also, with less girth, less juice ... this little guy already needs a re-juicing, and I haven't even finished this review yet.

4. The soft cap hole is extremely small (pictured below) I jammed a 510 soft top on. But with the heavy draw, small hole, and the smaller size around, I feel like I'm sucking on a straw.

Soft Caps --- 306 Left --- 510 Right

post-3855-0-87989700-1294082138_thumb.jp

post-3855-0-87989700-1294082138_thumb.jp

I liked the 306 carto's ,they vaped well and the smaller amount of filler was a plus for me as it doesn't take as much liquid to fill one and you don't throw away as much liquid when you are done with it.The only reason I don't buy more is that I haven't found a drip tip to fit and I don't like the metal in my mouth.I cut the end from a cover and used it for an insulator to use the box I bought.

I always us a drip tip with my 510 cartos. Looks like a 510 drip tip will not fit the 306 carto?

Thanks for reporting back on the 306 cartos. :)

Yeah Brian, a 510 drip tip wouldn't fit :)

Thanks for the replies :) my first review, tried to emphasize that they do work, but just my opinion, for I expect a carto to do, they are not an upgrade in the market, like the 306 atty was for me :)

I liked the 306 carto's ,they vaped well and the smaller amount of filler was a plus for me as it doesn't take as much liquid to fill one and you don't throw away as much liquid when you are done with it.The only reason I don't buy more is that I haven't found a drip tip to fit and I don't like the metal in my mouth.I cut the end from a cover and used it for an insulator to use the box I bought.

www.kalamazoovaporshop.com carries the 306 carto drip tip McQuinn

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines