Need A Good Base E-Juice To Mix My Crazy Flavours With

mrtroy

I finally thought I would get experimental and try some Tasty Vapor flavors others have been raving about - Geoff's Blend, Atomic Cinnacide, Cafe Mocha, and Banana Nut Bread. Well I tried them and they are way way too sweet and crazy for me. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a base tobacco type juice that I could use to mix these crazy flavors with so they are vapable! I would like to not waste them if possible but really can't tolerate them on their own.

Dulcis and Mentha are my staple vapes now to give you an idea of what my preferred tastes are.

Thanks!

What nic level are the Tasty Vapor flavors?

You could try just getting some tobacco flavor from Diy or Freedom smokes and try mixing it with what you got.

They are 0 nic. Mixing premade e-liquids with other premade liquids - is this easy? Just shake it? Never done it before.

Yes, just mix and shake. That's it. I would suggest you mix small amounts to begin with...until you get the flavor just right. I use 3ml bottles to mix in, that way if it's really bad, it's not so much to throw away. You can try just a few drops of one to a few drops of another until you find something you like. Just keep track of what you're doing so you know how to mix it the next time.

Like Nana said.....mix small at first.

For a tobacco base--in the past I have used various forms of Marlboro and it has worked very well. I also really love adding a bit of menthol to my flavors. really seems to help flavors.