Clearomizers Ce2

Jeffb

They LOOK cool... but thats about as far as they will go I'm afraid. Just sayin..... they would be SWEET if they performed as well as they looked now! :thumbsup:

This guy describes them EXACTLY how I (try to) when I explain to someone how they performed for me... well, minus the accent I suppose.

E2 R4 Cartos

Edited by DAYVAPE

Very Interesting: Central Texas Vapors

Clearomizers-thumb.png

yes they are very interesting, I have tried all the different releases of the CE2's up to CE2R4 2nd release and I'm currently in a Co Op on these new clear CE2's and in with a group that should be getting the very first ones, our batch could be here next week possibly, I will post back here with a short review on whether they are worth the cost or not and how they vape.

yes they are very interesting, I have tried all the different releases of the CE2's up to CE2R4 2nd release and I'm currently in a Co Op on these new clear CE2's and in with a group that should be getting the very first ones, our batch could be here next week possibly, I will post back here with a short review on whether they are worth the cost or not and how they vape.

So tell me because I gotta know, do you like the way ANY of the different versions vape? I mean, do you think they "nailed it" with this latest version? Hell, I couldn't even get 100% PG to :censored: wick up to the coil! It never failed... like clockwork... by the 2nd or 3rd drag it tasted like complete crap. It didn't matter what setup I tried them at either... I used all the different resistance ratings with various voltages. I got pretty much the exact same result every time! :wallbash:

These have worked pretty well for me. Especially since the r4 release. After a week or so I will have to do a rinse and dry burn to get the gunk cleaned out. They work sooo much longer than other cartos or attys for me. I have one r3 still around from 3-4 months ago and 3 r4s left after a month and a half. They certainly are not perfect They have required dry burns out of the box. However every month there are new changes implemented and get better and better. Standard attys are good sometimes filler cartos I don't mess with any more. For longevity (I;m cheap) there is no competition. Better flavor (if kept clean) and longer time between fills. These clear ones I have no experience with but from what I gather they will work like standard r4s which is fine at the moment, New major changes are to be implemented in the coming months,

micro cig hasn't perfected it yet BUTTTTTTT

Storminyte, A MODDER, actually modded the first line of clearomizers. then the idea started to make buzz and micro said "lets add clear tubes".

not only was the clear tube added but better flow from juice to coil in storminyte mod.

if you are going to buy anything get them from COV, where storminyte's are sold at.

• 3 months later...

A bump for this thread...

I ordered 10 of these, just got them today. First impression is fantastic, I love them. Holds plenty of liquid, plenty of vapor. No signs of leaks so far, but I just got them today. I'll live with them for a while and see what I think.

Definitely worth a shot if you're intrigued by them.

I have used the CE2 at 2.6 ohms for a couple of weeks so far. Had to throw one away because it was leaking, think I tightened it to much. The vapor is better than any carto I have tried including the Boge. The thing I find annoying is they are hard to put back together after you fill them. I have had no problem with the wicking or any flavor change and it sure is nice to see how much juice is left. I have not tried to clean them yet, just use dedicated flavors for each one. I do notice a few of them getting gunked up so I will try to clean them and see what happens. All in all a satisfying experience. :thumbsup: