Lorann's

Jolly

who uses loranns that can direct me how to either mix it so it actually taste good or wants my collection of their flavors.

i'm very unhappy with loranns at this point. mixing really doesn't seem like a hard thing to do so maybe loranns isn't good for vaping.

who uses loranns that can direct me how to either mix it so it actually taste good or wants my collection of their flavors.

i'm very unhappy with loranns at this point. mixing really doesn't seem like a hard thing to do so maybe loranns isn't good for vaping.

I've not been impressed with most of Lorann's flavoring either. Everything is either too strong or has a chemical taste to it. Only thing I have I like from her is the Barvarian Cream, and I mix it weak.

wow, never even though about that.

how much should i post it on there for?

- 1FL oz bottles -

Pineapple

strawberry

cinnamon oil (oil)

peach

cheesecake

marshmallow

blueberry

pear

caramel

apple

honey

cinnamon roll

cotton candy

- 1FL dram (3.7ml 0.125floz) -

blueberry 1/2 left

red licorice

grape 10 drops used

lemonade

creme de menthe

watermelon 10 drops used

melon

bubble gum (maybe 3 drops used)

coffee (one drop used)

peanut butter

pomegranate

root beer (maybe 5 drops used)

cola

strawberry-kiwi 1/2 left

english toffee (4 drops used)

raspberry

orange cream

cherry (2 drops used)

bavarian creme

Well I think they're about $2.00 a bottle for the short ones in most craft stores. I don't know what you paid for them but if it's less than that I'd try to get at least what you paid for them.

You might have to take a little loss, but something back is better than nothing.

Also...you might want to group some of them in a package deal...like chocolates together, and candy flavors then just fruit.

Maybe like peach..pear..apple..strawberry. Then watermelon..blueberry etc get the idea.

Good luck.

I too tried lorann's flavorings and was not impressed.

I tried a few flavors (peach, cotton candy, bubble gum and strawberry)

I could taste the flavor, but it was no where near as strong as whatI would get out of a "pre--made" e-liquid that I would buy from a website, even when mixing at 50% flavor (and letting sit for a week to cure)

Even though I could taste the individual flavors of the flavoring I was using, they all had the same "background/base" taste that I did not like.

(I drove around all day trying to find a place that sold loranns, and when I finally found a store I bought just about one of every flavor the store had, now I don't even want to waste my VG on the rest of them.)

lol, so Im in the same boat as you, lol

Since your going to get rid of them anyways, at least try a batch of juice with a 50% ratio of flavoring, if you don't like that then sell the rest on craigslist as someone mentioned above.

I find that so interesting. I can't taste most of the pre-made juices at all. Never have been able to taste them. But I can taste the flavor when I use Lorann's. And I don't have to use them at 50% to taste them either. The only pre-made juice I could ever taste was from Tasty Vapor and they use Lorann's. It's really amazing how much everyone's tastes (and taste buds) differ.

few people told me that PA taste perfume-ish..

most of loranns taste like crap (vaped)

then flavor art is another

not sure i have heard anything bad about flavor art

might just give up on mixing and even sell off my nic.

its not worth it to pay for a ton of flavors yet again to just be unhappy with the crap i get.

i like the ry4 over at fsusa so i might just stick to ordering a bahzillion MLs of that.

PA is far from perfume-ish... that I know for sure. At least NONE of the ones I have are I guess. I just find that hard to believe though from what I've seen. PA is far superior to Loranns... that much I feel is certain. I much prefer my concentrates to be clear or nearly clear, and PA flavors are just that. The only one out of 25 or so that had a little color to it was caramel I believe... and it just had a hint of color at that. I'm sure there are others that are as well... but so far I have been pleasantly surprised with them. I will say this though... PA flavors aren't as strong to me. So I end up using a higher % when mixing. No big deal to me really.

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 1 month later...

haha this is crazy because i was trying to find the perfect mix with lorans also since i had to order them from the US the cost was expensive i could not just throw them out. then i realised they were way to sweet.... i use like 3 drops for 10 mills of vg

I was going to suggest Ebay or craigslist as well since many people might want them for candy, baking or other food flavoring. Maybe they work better for that purpose....since that is what they were actually intended for. I would try that.....on ebay you could probably get more money, but on craigslist you could unload them faster. The ONLY issue which I don't know about, is there are rules about selling opened consumable products, because of course they could be tampered with. You don't want someone getting them and then saying they got sick and OMG you must have done something to them. SO the sealed, unopened stuff, that would be easy, don't know about the opened stuff, maybe you can find someone who DOES like them and do some kind of trade or something?