I Want More... Part 2

brijmin

Ok so I understand Cartomizers are the way to go for what I am looking for. When I am on a long drive or out at night I don't want to be bothered with filling the cartage or dripping.

It has been recommended to get the Boge Cartomizers. So I went to my vendor of choice www.liberty-flights.com and sure enough they have them in stock.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=72

I also noticed they have a C-E2 Cartomizers

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=69

Has anyone used both of these Cartomizers? and if so which one is better?

The C-E2 comes in standard 3.1 Ohm and 2.5 Ohm. As well as XL. I think the 2.5 is the low resistance but I am not sure what the XL means. I plan on asking Abe at LF to get the answer to that one.

I have used the Boge standard and the 2.0 LR atty's and find them both to be great. The 2.0 attys give you the feeling of a 5v unit...more vapor..more throat hit....but the standards are really good too.

They are the only cartos I would use any more.

As for the c-2 carto's....I haven't heard any good reports about them yet. Everything I've read says they leak and work terribly. Hard to fill, messy, and don't wick the juice well.

There are a few videos and some typed ones on the forum that will explain all this better, but for my money I'd stick with the Boge.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I'm going to have to say YES on the Boge cartos... they just simply out perform other cartos out there right now. On the other hand... I've also tried the C2/R4 cartos and was TOTALLY disappointed in them. Don't waste your money on them just yet... I think they need to have another 6-8 revisions before they get it right. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Thanks for your input. I will get the Boge Cartro. I found out the XL are just a larger version of the CE2.

LF is out of stock on the 510 Boge. I will either wait or search for another vendor. I am super happy with LF so hesitate to find another vendor.

If I did switch I think I will search for a local vendor in Michigan.

Again thanks for your help.

For longer drives and longer fills I love the jumbo eGo cartos at wordup. Super easy to fill I am still using my first one after 2 months. They draw very easily and hold a ton of juice. I use a bit over 2 mLs in them and I'm set for hours.