Atomizer Quality

JamesC

Are some atomizers better quality then others? I was using an lr atomizer from wordup, it leaked bad and the liquid just didn't seem to have as much flavor and tasted off. I got some new lr atomizers in from another vendor, and wow the flavour taste amazing again. The ones that leaked also had messed up threads and didn't thread easily and are no longer sold by wordup so I'm wondering if there was a quality issue there.

Thanks, you guys have helped me so much!

Yes definitely. Jeff from Word Up is a good guy and usually sells quality products. But he also usually takes some risk and sells new types of hardware, some of which doesn't always work out.

Your best bet it is to stick with Joye Tech made atomizers. They're the BMW of atomizers in my opinion. Next would be SLB atomizers followed by KR then finally Bauway. (I don't personally like Bauway atomizers but some people swear by them)

Yes definitely. Jeff from Word Up is a good guy and usually sells quality products. But he also usually takes some risk and sells new types of hardware, some of which doesn't always work out.

Your best bet it is to stick with Joye Tech made atomizers. They're the BMW of atomizers in my opinion. Next would be SLB atomizers followed by KR then finally Bauway. (I don't personally like Bauway atomizers but some people swear by them)

Thanks, I didn't realize the differences. I'll definitely pay more attention to what kind of atomizer I am buying from now on.

what ones sell on madvapes?

i use those and haven't had one actually die on me yet.

only issue is that not all of them have the same hight on the filler.

i cleaned these out and am on the 2ed pass of all of the cartos.

so far they have run threw 120ml of juice with about 15 cartos

Are some atomizers better quality then others? I was using an lr atomizer from wordup, it leaked bad and the liquid just didn't seem to have as much flavor and tasted off. I got some new lr atomizers in from another vendor, and wow the flavour taste amazing again. The ones that leaked also had messed up threads and didn't thread easily and are no longer sold by wordup so I'm wondering if there was a quality issue there.

Thanks, you guys have helped me so much!

Jeffery will pull an item if it is not up to snuff. I have always bought my attys and cartos from him without any problem. I really like the Joye 510 cartos but they are a pain to fill, still very good quality product. I have some attys I picked up elsewhere and while no leaks it blew out in a week and half. Let Jeffery know about your experience, sounds like he addressed it but he will still want to know. He does try new stuff but if customers or himself are not happy he will pull the product and make it right. He has even replaced things that I felt were working fine but he wasn't happy with them. He's a great guy and like the other vendors on VT he is above board, otherwise Chris wouldn't deal with them. Drop Jeffery an email.Also were they LR as well? I'm not crazy about LR but hubby is.

Edited by mastiffmom

Jeffery will pull an item if it is not up to snuff. I have always bought my attys and cartos from him without any problem. I really like the Joye 510 cartos but they are a pain to fill, still very good quality product. I have some attys I picked up elsewhere and while no leaks it blew out in a week and half. Let Jeffery know about your experience, sounds like he addressed it but he will still want to know. He does try new stuff but if customers or himself are not happy he will pull the product and make it right. He has even replaced things that I felt were working fine but he wasn't happy with them. He's a great guy and like the other vendors on VT he is above board, otherwise Chris wouldn't deal with them. Drop Jeffery an email.Also were they LR as well? I'm not crazy about LR but hubby is.

Yea they were LR. I'm not sure if I'm crazy about LR either. Seems to give the juice a different taste from normal attys.

How do you know when your atty has gone bad? I got two with my Joye 510, but after the 2nd day I had lost one. So, I've only been using one and then also a cartomizer. It's only been about 3 weeks sense I've started vapeing and tonight when using my atty, it's starting to burn my throat. I keep adding liquid, but it's not really helping. Any suggestions..other than buying more attys which I know I need to do anyway. But, I just want to know, how you know when you should toss them?

what ones sell on madvapes?

i use those and haven't had one actually die on me yet.

only issue is that not all of them have the same hight on the filler.

i cleaned these out and am on the 2ed pass of all of the cartos.

so far they have run threw 120ml of juice with about 15 cartos

When you have time, could you message me and tell me how you clean yours out?

pretty please