Truesmoker.com

cmdrmaxwell

No but I actually have 2 kits coming from him this week. That model you see if called the M401. Which is a pretty good model. It's no my favorite by any means and I prefer the Joye 510 much better, however JD from True Smoker says his model works much better. I suppose we will see! We should have a video review out by Wednesday so long as the items arrive here in time :)

No matter what you choose from Truesmoker JD will take care of you, he's a good guy

has any one out there tried the new dragon 401 from truesmoker.com? looking to start but my orders from Blu and innovapor.com are stuck in limbo, need help anyone tried and or heard of them?

Haven't used the dragon as I don't care much for the 401 but JD over at truesmoker will treat you right hes a great guy with great service and hes a regular on the forums as Krakken

Haven't used the dragon as I don't care much for the 401 but JD over at truesmoker will treat you right hes a great guy with great service and hes a regular on the forums as Krakken

I have head excellent things about the dragon. I have watched it in action via teleconference and it certainly produces more vapor then other 401's I have seen. Some say it is great for "dripping"....

I'm a current Dragon user and can attest to it being an awesome product. JD is top notch with his service, and has a quality product. I get great vapor, long battery life, and "throat hit" as well.

I recently tried dripping (like 2 hours ago lol) and it certainly works well. Lots of vapor, and hit.

I'm a current Dragon user and can attest to it being an awesome product. JD is top notch with his service, and has a quality product. I get great vapor, long battery life, and "throat hit" as well.

I recently tried dripping (like 2 hours ago lol) and it certainly works well. Lots of vapor, and hit.

Uh oh into the world of dripping it's all over now! Thick clouds of vapor, and pure vaping madness!

Uh oh into the world of dripping it's all over now! Thick clouds of vapor, and pure vaping madness!

lol

AND I think I just convinced my sister in law to gt rid of the analoges!! Woo Hoo!!!

I sounded like a freaking salesman tonight. I could have made a bundle in kit sales if I was :)

I am a supplier myself too. And I got one of JD's Dragons because i was thinking about carrying the 401 line. Have had the intellicig evo.. and its garbage imo.. SOOO hard to draw.. and i have 6 new atomizers here! But The Dragon has a nice light draw, Takes some getting used to as its in the super mini class but all around its a good e-cig.

Jason

ElectroNicStix.com

• 1 month later...

I am looking at purchasing the Dragon- However, I don't like the "Marlboro" flavor- would rather have a menthol or even a sampler pack to try- wonder if JD would be able to do this?

I have only recently started looking at e-cigs and in 2 days have researched so much I almost had myself confused- But now, I think I am finally at my place- We are ordering 2 kits - 1 for me and 1 for hubby- So I may get another type to try as well- I wish the Phoenix was out already- & I wish the PCC was already available... I just like the protability of that PCC