Is There A E-Juice That Doesn't Taste Sweet?

Denver

There are a few out there. My personal favorite tobacco flavor is VT Exotic. I've heard that 555 and some of the Camel/kamel flavors are pretty good.

You might also look into the Virginia type flavors. I'm sure that others will come in and give you their opinions.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

I have tried quite a few and was very dissapointed at first that none tasted like a cigerette so I just vaped frooty flavors at first.Now I have accepted the fact they won't taste like an analog and have grown quite fond of VT tobaco Janty Golden Sahra and Electronicstix Camel,Reds USA mix and Gold and Silver which used to be called Benson and Hedges.

As I was expecting, purecig does not taste like a cigarette. With that said, it doesn't really have a sweet taste to it and it does have a kick to it. I wouldn't rank it any better than my dekang RY4, but it does have more kick. I do like it. It's a tobacco-ish flavor that has a really good kick. It won't replace RY4 as my daily vape, but I have been using it quite a bit yesterday and today.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for a vendor that has sample packs of flavors. You may find one that surprises you. Or order small quantities to sample different flavors. I for one love waffle. Yeah thats right I said waffle. Waffle with a drop of blueberry and a cup of coffee is the perfect morning.

The VT Store has some sample packs. Please let us know the results of your quest.

I ordered a black tea flavor and he doesn't seem to mind the mildly sweet flavor of that.

I really do appreciate all the advice and if and when he decides to try something new I will give a few of the ideas a try!

At first I thought I would only enjoy tobacco flavors as well. I am not a big fan of the candy type flavors, but one that took me by surprise was waffle with a little blueberry... OMG that is like crack. Vaping waffle was the only time I drained my eGo battery in less then 8 hours. (Keep in mind I normally charge it every 2 days)

Just got Casablanca Blend from backwoods brew. I would not call it sweet, but is is packed with flavor. I want to let is steep for a few days before I really start vaping this, but at first taste, wow.

http://www.backwoodsbrew.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=40&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=11

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I struggled with this at first too... The closest thing I have found is Red Oak domestic Blend from johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com ....Your best bet is finding a vendor who makes juice that doesnt taste like candy flavoring, or fake crap. There is a huge difference between using something that tastes like an apple jolly-rancher and something that tastes like a real apple. I recommend backwoodsbrew.net for great juice, also vsvapor.net has some super good stuff that isnt sweet... try the frisco..

I have found NOTHING that tastes like a real cigarette, and I HATE the sweet taste too, so does my husband. I vape cappuccino, it is not sweet but not sour either. My husband loves sour green apple, cherries jubilee and grape, several others, but those are the main ones....none of them are sweet like the caramels, the RY juices, YUCK. Anything involving caramel in any way, shape or form is super sweet, and I can't stand that taste...almost like burnt sugar, yuck.