Just Got My Fourth....

AARONH

Awesome! I'm working on my part of Oklahoma. I had converted quite a few people on the standard 510/PCC combo, but most went back to smoking. I'm converting again with Ego/Boge 2.0 Carto combo, and people seem to be sticking with it. Lots of people around here that don't want to deal with ordering online so I piggyback stuff onto my orders during sales and such and sell em off at average net price, that way I make small dime for dealing with it and they still come out okay on price. Got rid of 5 kits in the past week and a lot more people interested so I'd say with the advent of LR carto's, vaping is really taking off.

Awesome! I'm working on my part of Oklahoma. I had converted quite a few people on the standard 510/PCC combo, but most went back to smoking. I'm converting again with Ego/Boge 2.0 Carto combo, and people seem to be sticking with it. Lots of people around here that don't want to deal with ordering online so I piggyback stuff onto my orders during sales and such and sell em off at average net price, that way I make small dime for dealing with it and they still come out okay on price. Got rid of 5 kits in the past week and a lot more people interested so I'd say with the advent of LR carto's, vaping is really taking off.

I'm stoked to see another person has "seen the light" of what vaping can/should be! You couldn't be setting a beginner up with a better start-up combo in my opinion. Heck, for that matter, it's a great long-term device for anyone that plans to continue with vaping also! All I use are Boge cartos too...LR and standard resistance, but that's old news for everyone around here. And I'm quite sure they all get sick and tired of hearing me and my yappin' about them.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Way cool Travis..I just ordered another Ego for my GirlFriend (stocking stuffer)...and some more VT Juice...Hope my Cappuccino gets here today...Im out!....BTW, what part of OK are you from?

I'm up north of you. I live about 25 miles east of Ponca City. The smoke shops here have been selling e-cigs for over a year so many people already know about them, but at 60 bucks for a smokeless delite Joye 306 (and the itty bitty cartridges that go with them) most people don't know what it can be. The smoke shops make a point to tell people they are non refillable and they must buy new cartridges. I guess switching people over to a cheaper alternative is bad for business.

I'm stoked to see another person has "seen the light" of what vaping can/should be! You couldn't be setting a beginner up with a better start-up combo in my opinion. Heck, for that matter, it's a great long-term device for anyone that plans to continue with vaping also! All I use are Boge cartos too...LR and standard resistance, but that's old news for everyone around here. And I'm quite sure they all get sick and tired of hearing me and my yappin' about them.

I've been yapping about them my fair share on ECF as well. I troll the forums a lot without posting and I figured you did a good enough job about them here that I didn't need to butt in :)

My tracking shows my 200 carto's from Boge are at the P.O so I get my hands on them Monday, and maybe I'll be set for a while :)