Tasty Vapor Mix-Down

Michelle

From the tastyvapor.us site FAQ:

How Do I Mix The E-Liquid And Doubler?

One of our customers was kind enough to post this on our ECF forum, the math looks good, so we'll save ourselves some typing here. Mixing should go as follows:

If you start with 48 MG E-liquid

36 MG = 3 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

32 MG = 2 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

24 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

16 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 2 parts Doubler

12 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 3 parts Doubler

9.6 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 4 parts Doubler (mixing the whole bottles of each together)

If you start with 36 MG E-liquid

27 MG = 3 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

24 MG = 2 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

18 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

12 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 2 parts Doubler

9 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 3 parts Doubler

7.2 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 4 parts Doubler (mixing the whole bottles of each together)

If you start with 24 MG E-liquid

18 MG = 3 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

16 MG = 2 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

12 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

8 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 2 parts Doubler

6 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 3 parts Doubler

4.8 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 4 parts Doubler (mixing the whole bottles of each together)

If you start with 12 MG E-liquid

9 MG = 3 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

8 MG = 2 parts e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

6 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 1 part Doubler

4 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 2 parts Doubler

3 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 3 parts Doubler

2.4 MG = 1 part e-liquid + 4 parts Doubler (aka mix the whole bottles of each together)

What I did was take a 10ml empty VaporTalk bottle (it's the best bottle IMHO), and use some guesstimation. I got 1oz with 36mg nic and a 2oz doubler. I filled the bottle 1/3 full with the nic bottle and the rest with the doubler to make 12mg. I wanted to use a syringe, but I could not get their drip topper off the bottle. So I had to guess. I don't know if TastyVapor always does this, but my order came with an empty 1oz bottle as well. I know I didn't order it. Good luck, Michelle!

One more question as I am crossing my fingers that my AC arrives today (it's in town)! I don't have a container large enough to mix 5oz of liquid together, but if I read the mixing ratios correctly, I can mix a syringe of nic juice with 3 syringes full of doubler and get approx a 12mg juice...right?

I'm a bit nervous because of the strong nic I ordered...don't want to O.D. on the stuff. ;)

One more question as I am crossing my fingers that my AC arrives today (it's in town)! I don't have a container large enough to mix 5oz of liquid together, but if I read the mixing ratios correctly, I can mix a syringe of nic juice with 3 syringes full of doubler and get approx a 12mg juice...right?

I'm a bit nervous because of the strong nic I ordered...don't want to O.D. on the stuff. ;)

That's correct... 3 parts no nic, 1 part 48mg = 12mg. :)