East Mall 510 Lr Atty

The price is good. I don't know what brand they sell though. You might also wanna check out their shipping charges. Since they are in China shipping will most likely be high. I prefer to buy from suppliers in the US. :)

I'm not sure but I think they are SLB atty's.

And I agree with jeffb. Sticking with U.S. vendors is probably a better idea. The shipping charge is really high from China and takes a long time.

Also, if you get one DOA will take even longer to replace. Just my opinion.

I bought a batch of their first LR's back in May and only 1 out of 20 came out bad. The rest were great still have about 12 of them. That first batch eventually sold out and I heard their replacements were nothing like the first ones-many problems were reported. Eastmall is now claiming that these are the "new" 510 LRs-I haven't tried these and probably won't-that $15 shipping charge holds me back.

I didn't care for the warnings on the site about them not being responsible if Customs seizes your stuff.I would rather pay Chris ,Jason and Arno to take the risk.Having said that a lot of people on the forums buy from there ,but it only really saves if you place a substantial order.