Hot Vapes Juices, Some New Ones

mastiffmom

I love Hot Vapes for sweet dessert juices period. Last night I received a few new ones I tried a few new ones and fell in love with one of their older ones. So here goes, all using 5V Kazoo 12mg 50/50 mix.

Cafe Filbert has been around a while but since I don't like coffee juices much I ignored it. As usual I was wrong. I got some last night and tried it this morning.Light creamy coffee on inhale, very nice TH, rich warm hazelnut on exhale. Clouds of vapor, clean sweet taste more like a hazelnut latte. The smell is all sweet coffee this is big bottle worthy.

Eggnog this is a new one, creamy eggnog flavor a bit heavy on the nutmeg but Helen is still tweaking this one since she doesn't like eggnog she is getting some feedback. I did like this though and look forward to future tastings.

Caramel Apple is another new one not on the site yet even. Hubby REALLY likes this one but tough I do too. Sweet apple on inhale with a hint of tart and rich creamy caramel on exhale.Helen's caramels are outstanding very sweet and rich so this was no surprise that I liked it, also a big bottle flavor.

I saved the best for last, RY4. I have wondered about this flavor but last night I took the leap and tried several. I found 3 big bottle worthy ones but this one is my most favorite. I would happily vape these three all day long but this one is special. Much sweeter than I would have thought, smooth, warm, comfortable feeling, like a favorite sweater. I'm in love and only sorry they hadn't brought 12mL bottles with them.

All of the flavors I have tried from Hot Vapes have wonderful clean flavors. Rich, sweet, and dessert like I discovered them here on VT and tried them out in Sept. I was so pleased with their products I mentioned them on WCV site and The Green contacted them for our meets and now I feel like they are favorite cousins. You know the ones who always bring great desserts to family gatherings. So I have only The Green to blame for trying flavors I wouldn't have. Thanks Helen and Tim for indulging my sweet tooth without expanding my waistline.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines