510 Mega Attys Vs Regular Attys

mrar

I'm going to be investing in some more attys tonight. My 520 PCC kit came with 510 mega attys and I was wondering: are the mega attys just longer to accomodate a longer cartridge, or do they last longer as well? Meaning, is their overall life span longer than that of a regular cartridge?

As far as I know, they just hold more juice. The overall lifespan is iffy on all attys - no matter what. Some last for a month, some longer. Some last only a couple of weeks. Some last only a couple of days. The average lifespan is one month though.

As far as I know, they just hold more juice. The overall lifespan is iffy on all attys - no matter what. Some last for a month, some longer. Some last only a couple of weeks. Some last only a couple of days. The average lifespan is one month though.

I got a 510 mega ego atomizer, dont like it, sounds like smoking a bong..... still good after over a month though, im more of a LR guy w the 3.7v

Yeah just hold more and only with the cart. I was disapointed by these because of that. Otherwise they are the same old atty. I would go for Low resistance or LR attys. They rock!

I do wonder about eGo mega attys cause they seem to actually be bigger...anybody know if they actually hold more with no cart? :devil:

Low resistance is to simulate 5V, which is to give more heat and a stronger "throat hit" right? Because honestly, I don't really like my smoke hot, I'm a fan of a cool drag and a lot of vapor. Even with cigarettes I was always annoyed by the heat.

Yeah just hold more and only with the cart. I was disapointed by these because of that. Otherwise they are the same old atty. I would go for Low resistance or LR attys. They rock!

I do wonder about eGo mega attys cause they seem to actually be bigger...anybody know if they actually hold more with no cart? :devil:

like 2-3 more drips at a time, thats it

I didn't like the ego mega atty. The lr attys are way better imo