Batteries

:unsure: Hello,I have some 15270 batteries(cr2)that I don't remember if they are protected or not,they are marked tr15270 8oomah 3.0v.Is there any way to tell if it is?I have a couple of pv's that will use these,but I don't really use 6v-too hot&thirsty,so I got a 5v regulator for use on my 6v mods. :punk:

Post a picture and we can tell you :)

There are a few ways you can tell though. One is by looking at the top and bottom of the battery, do you notice a little tiny strip of metal that covers the negative and positive ends? Also do you notice vent holes on the battery? These are signs that it may be protected.

However the best way is usually just to post some pictures of the battery.

Post a picture and we can tell you :)

There are a few ways you can tell though. One is by looking at the top and bottom of the battery, do you notice a little tiny strip of metal that covers the negative and positive ends? Also do you notice vent holes on the battery? These are signs that it may be protected.

However the best way is usually just to post some pictures of the battery.

:rolleyes: I just remembered where I got the batteries and checked the website,they are not protected. :veryangry: Guess I won't be useing them in any of my mods. :wallbash: