Ce2 R4 Cartomizers

Hurricane

Well, I was initially not impressed with these cartos, but I did find two methods to improve the wicking on these things. I'll post a video review later today or tomorrow with more detail. For now, I'll just say that since I have used my method, the wicking problem is solved. The flavor and vapor production on these things is amazing. Stay tuned for further info.

I'll tell you how to solve the wicking problem with this method I just tried. After failing to get the original wicking cut, I just decided to fill up the cup and drip around the sides. This flooded the carto, so I let the excess drain out of the bottom, then wiped off the connector. I then waited a few minutes (at least 7 minutes), then vaped it. It worked like a charm. I'm still vaping it now with no burnt taste at all. Granted, this issue should have been resolved long ago, but this method is a good workaround. More info will be available in the video review.

A dry burn is always my first step before even filling. That burns off the lube they use to insert the filler plug. (The manufacturer stopped using it but may be a while before they get circulated.) The PTB mod with cut wicks really helps wicking. You can use a torch on the wicks that will really improve wicking or make a bottle mod. These should be perfected by now but they still are the only atty I'll use. Still have two I use from 2 months ago.

Edit. These things can take a beating don't be afraid of dry burning the hell out of them. The wick won't burn even with a torch. Dry burning will solve a lot. I do it once a week and it keeps it like new...well close to new.

Edited by haft2doit