Ask A Chemist

sk8sno

So, I'm a Chemist and a Scientist by trade (at least that's what my degree's say) and I've decided to start my own topic called 'Ask a Chemist'.... This post will address my insights, concerns, and ongoing advice to keep vapeing 'Safe and Sane'. I've only recently started e-cigarettes for the reason most of you probably started. I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING!!!!! I've tried patches, gum, and have resorted to prescription medicine. Unfortunately, none have worked. Don't get me wrong. I have managed to quit smoking for up to 2 years, but in times of ULTRA stress, I've found myself back in the old, stinky, money consuming habit of smoking. Being a slave to cigarettes simply sucks and being a slave to Vapeing sucks as well, but if I stay on track I will ween myself off of the poison known as Nicotine. I've recently purchased a Mod and have been smoke free. My concern now is the e-juice I purchase. Un-regulated juice houses are springing up everywhere, bad advice is prominent on you-tube and even on this site. What am I going to do about it?.... stay tuned!

J

Probably not much??

Even though I can't foresee them offering more than just another opinion,

which is just another drop in the sea,they may have some insight which

could be beneficial in some way.

So my question to you dayvape is:Do you have a good reason for that statement

or did you just feel like being an A-hole?

inquiring minds want to know lol :detective:

Even though I can't foresee them offering more than just another opinion,

which is just another drop in the sea,they may have some insight which

could be beneficial in some way.

So my question to you dayvape is:Do you have a good reason for that statement

or did you just feel like being an A-hole?

inquiring minds want to know lol :detective:

Well, isn't that a stupid question...

It's obvious that I'm nearly always an "A-Hole"... so why would I be any different today?? I think the main deal with it is that I can't think of anything new to ask about juice that isn't already on the forum somewhere... that's all big guy!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Wow. We talk about how we want more tests done and how we'd like to know just how safe vaping is vs smoking and if there are in fact any risks.

Then along comes someone with the ability to help us answer some questions and to share what he knows and this is how he's greeted?

I, for one, welcome his insight.

So not in the mood for anyone's god mentality right now.