The Official Provari Waiting List

Jeffb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hated to see the news when I read it but I'll do the only thing I can do which is patiently wait. I had read that these guys were working 20 hours a day and sleeping in the shop trying to get these out, and this is just something beyond their control. At least maybe these guys can get a break and catch their breath now while waiting. At least we know they are a reputable company and do not charge us until the ProVari actually ships.

Jeff, I sent them a PM. I'm not sure when they will get it as they don't seem to be on that much, or at least they haven't posted very often in the ProVari thread there. I'd think if they have the metal work done and are now waiting they should have time to keep other forums updated though. We'll see.

well...

I was all set to order the joker but then vaprlife changed specs on it so I held out.

this unit does everything I've been looking for in AV unit... and then some. WoW! :thumbsup:

good things come to those who wait! :dribble:

now just waiting for some user reviews...

Edited by Mainspring

Well Jeff, I did send them a message on ECF earlier today. I got a reply from Vape360 saying this

Hey there,

I'll let Oliver know. He handles the forum traffic for us since we have been slammed.

You can email him too at Oliver@Provape.com

I sent them an email earlier today as well, complete with a direct link to this thread. Hopefully they won't forget about us here. I do spend a lot of time on ECF simply because it's massive size leads to tons of information if you want to dig through it and can sift through the mis-information, but man, I enjoy these forums soooo much more. It's just more pleasant. We don't have all the bickering and high school drama here...

Hey all, I was lucky enough to get mine. This is one great mod and does everything it claims to. I have been playing with mine all week and I'm very impressed. It works on any atty even LR's and if you forget to reset your settings down to an LR level, it will warn you to prevent damage to your LR atty and will not fire up. I find this is very handy in my case because I know eventually I will forget. I have many mods and frequently change attys from one mod to another so I know it's just a matter of time-have done it before. It comes fitted for an 18500 batt that lasts me well over a day of moderate to high vaping but I also bought the extended cap that enables the use of an 18650- the AW high drains are recommended so thats what I use. This mod is very user friendly and easy to use, very accurate in it's readings, tested it with a separate meter and the numbers matched up every time. Do not hesitate to purchase one of these, worth every penny and solidly built out of stainless steel. The only con I can think of is the color-a dull gray. I wish they had built it to match the caps- a shiny finish, even a brushed stainless would have been better. But hey this the first run, I hear they're already planning some other colors including a shiny stainless if enough people request it so I guess they will get a second order from me. Get one if you can guys, this is the future.

Chris you lucky dog. I'll make the same deal with you I tried to make with Jeff. Send me yours and when I get mine, I'll send yours back to you. It's a really great deal... for me.

Since they haven't came in and blessed us with updates I thought I would post whats going on now according to vape360 on ECF.

The latest is the bulk of the orders will be going out early January.

We were able to get a partial shipment today and they just cleared QA so another 30 units will ship this weekend so the next people in line will be getting emails here soon. I know it’s a small number and will only satisfy a small group but it’s a step forward. We will get to a point where hundreds are rolling out the door.

Thank you for your understanding and patients.

For those orders shipping in January there will be a little extra goodie in your box

:thumbup: Yes,I already have several 18650 batteries to use,but also ordered 2 18500 batteries to use (reccomended by provari)so it will have full range of adjustment :thumbup: Now it's back to checking the mailbox excitedly,daily dissapointment-It ain't here yet :wallbash:

I've also ordered the ProVari. Looks like an awesome mod!

There are a few video reviews of the device. Seems very easy to change voltage, and other settings. Love how you can use it to check the resistance on your current atty! Some very cool options on this device!

Now we just wait... :)

Got an e-mail from Provape last night:

Hello,

A update to those waiting on the ProVari.

We have already begun shipping orders and they are being shipped in the

order received. Due to the high demand for the ProVari and some unexpected

vendor delays it has slowed us down a little but we are working through the

issues as best we can and don't expect the delay to be much longer. Since

there are a large number of orders to get shipped we won't be able to ship

them all before Christmas and the remaining will be going out shortly after.

We will be working through the holidays to keep things going and we expect

to be caught up in early January.

We are truly sorry for the delays and want you to know that we are doing our

best to get caught up as quickly as possible to minimize the wait.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Kindly,

ProVape