Lr-2 Ohm Cartomizers

Jodie

Ok, I think I FINALLY found my "on the go" option.

I have tried regular carts, LR carts and mega carts, and none did ANYTHING for me. I'd suck like a .....well.... :baby: (yea, that's what I meant) ;) and get NOTHIN but maybe a tiny mist of vapor.

So just now I tried one of Vapor King's LR 2 ohm carts on my Ego (even though I know it is not "genuine" product made for it) and FINALLY I'm getting some decent (not GREAT) but decent vapor and flavor.

It will definitely do when on the road or when it's not convenient to dd constantly.

Whew!

I don't EVEN wanna know how much I spent getting to this point. LOL!!

Jodie

Glad you gave them a try. I think once you give them a little time you will find they really work great. Sometimes they need a little break-in before they really start to work right.

I was a LR atty guy for a long time until I tried these 2.0's and now I seldom use an atty unless I just want to try some different flavors. Mostly I fill 2 or 3 cartos and go with it.

It's all trial and error with e-cigs and accessories and juices until you find what's right for YOU.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

I bought a pack of these too. I think they are the best I've found so far! I'm going to order more soon. They work great with my eGo batteries. Even my Kretek liquid doesn't clog them up too badly. I rinse and dry them once in a while so they are lasting me a while longer too. :)