Johnson Creek's New Formula Is Here!

Today, Johnson Creek Smoke Juice has announced that they are shipping their new improved formula, along with a couple other newsworthy items. Read on:

Johnson Creek, WI —July 9, 2009— Johnson Creek Enterprises, Inc., home of Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice ® announced today the re-launch of their web site; www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com, a brand new tobacco-free recipe for all ten of their celebrated flavors and the much anticipated return of their world famous sample packs. Now using an innovative, easier to use interface, the new web site streamlines the overall customer experience with direct access to Johnson Creek's shopping cart, blog, contact us, FAQ and social networks.

In commemoration of their re-launch and brand new tobacco-free recipe, Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice ® is offering 15% off any order to all customers good today, Thursday, July 9, 2009 thru Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. No coupon code required.

Continuing the tradition of high quality and great flavor, the new tobacco-free recipe from Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice ® uses the finest ingredients gathered from around the country. It was developed to produce great flavor, great vapor and great throat hit while using the fewest ingredients.

Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice ® welcomes back their world famous sample packs. Each sample pack contains sample sized dropper bottles of all ten flavors of Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice ® conveniently packed in a polished tin to store the juice.

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the new improved formula about a month ago, and posted about it here. The flavor is indeed much improved, and now with their tobacco-free nicotine, JC is in a better position to circumvent the FDA's control over tobacco products in the event the agency decides to be bigger asses about e-cigs than they already are.

And 15% off this weekend means I'm going juice shopping at JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice.com

Yea Jeff it did I'm sorry for not getting back to you about that, I've been out of town for a few weeks and I'm just now going through my big ol' stack of mail.

Havn't given it a vape yet, but sean is ready to jump on the ball. I appreciate it! I really want to get some Peach Cobler in the new batch, would love to see how it's changed. May place an order in the next couple of days.

Just about everyone and there mom is becoming a supplier now lol. Madness!

Madness? you called? LOL

The more suppliers the better, now to get some local suppliers up and running, now that would be cool!!!

a little off-topic but StringDancer are you going to become a supplier soon? Thought I saw something to that effect in my e-travels.

Well, yes, I have started selling ecigs to friends. Until I can build my inventory (IOW, until I can afford to tie up large wads of cash in product), I've been buying wholesale in small quantities and moving them locally. You know, 10-15 kits at a time, small-time stuff.

But the gratifying thing about it is that instead of selling online to people I don't know, I'm meeting with people one-on-one, and getting to share in their initial ecig experience. F'instance... I sold two kits to a former banjo student and good friend. His wife took to her ecig big time, and I got to see her smoke her last analog. That was two weeks ago and she hasn't had a ciggy since she started vaping. She was a two-pack smoker for what... 40 years. To see a good friend just turn a corner like that is so cool. Since then, she has moved 6 more kits for me to family members. I give my customers a $10 kick-back on every kit they sell for me like that. If I don't have to make the sale, they get the kick-back. So far that's moved a lot of kits for me.

I don't consider myself predisposed to the business of selling, actually. I'm a musician by trade, and am more concerned with artistic matters. But the ecig is different in my mind. I totally believe in its potential to help people move away from a nasty habit that's hard on their health and the health of those around them. I quit smoking using ecigs, and firmly believe they are in fact the best cessation method/product available. I believe this because it worked for me, and is working for most of the people I see who try them.

I'm only concerned about the anti-smokers and pro-pharma types who continue to propagate the lies about ecigs and vaping. The FDA's "warnings" are clearly bogus and totally intended to thwart the ecig industry, but unfortunately many folks will buy into the propaganda. But I also believe their efforts are too late. The real word is getting out there, and I think we've already reached a critical mass where if the FDA tried to ban ecigs the backlash would be so great (and FDA excuses for a ban so spurious) that the net result would be free promo for ecigs and the further erosion of FDA credibility.

Anyway... I'm selling the 801 mostly, and sweeten my deal by throwing in an extra atty and some e-juice with every kit. I want every customer to succeed in quiting analogs, and obviously want their return business, so I put in the extra effort to educate and demonstrate and provide the personal support that helps them succeed. So far it's paid off. Ecigs virtually sell themselves, and the more kits I can source, the more I'll sell. So it's been a matter of ramping sales and pouring as much of the profit as I can back into inventory. The market is there, and I feel lucky to be in the game early.

BTW, the wife and I are in Cape Cod this week, traveling to attend one of her business conferences. I can report that ecigs have hit the island of Nantucket, because I was vaping after a killer meal of fresh lobster when the waitress came up and said, "Those e-cigs are just the best, aren't they? I quit smoking three months ago using them." Friday, we visit Martha's Vineyard. Will report the state of ecigs as I see them out there.

Which reminds me of a limerick:

An old guitar player in Nantucket

Hit the island with beer in his bucket

He said to his wife

"Ah, this is the life"

Then pulled out his e-cig to suck it.

Edited by StringDancer

Ha ha nice limerick. :D

Having the ability to meet your customers first hand must be nice. I think the success rate would be much quicker if we could all show people first hand how to work the ecig. Not that it's hard, but that there are better way's of using it to obtain the nicotine efficiently. It's a matter of time before we start to see local stores popping up, let's just hope a damper isn't put on any time soon.

We have a cigar shop here in my city in Old Town (almost every city in Cali has an "old town front street" somewhere) it would be awesome if they had a Vape Shop as well where vapors could all get togeather and vape. Share flavors etc.