Ego Mega Carto's And The Vt/pt

snubber

I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet, I just gave it a try today to see if it would fit.

The Ego mega cartomizers, the 2.5ml ones with the skirt, will work on the VT/PT. I have one of those brass colored adapters on my pt so I can use 510's and while I was using one of the Boge carto's I got to wondering if the mega's would work. Sure enough, it fit right down over the adapter and connected just fine to the contact. So I was vaping with my VT/PT using a mega carto filled with VT Exotic. Not a bad way to go. It is a little stronger throat hit of course and a much warmer vapor, but if you find a juice you really like you can give this a try.

Tell me what you think of it. TKS.detective.gif

:smoke: Hey snubber,howzit vapin? I was using one on my Ego and thought-i wonder if i cut the skirt off it probably work on any 510 connection,so i cut it off with dremel tool and it does work on any 510,even blucig battery.That way I don't need an adapter,it just looks funny on the Ego,so I cut some off,and leave a few whole for use on the Ego.

I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet, I just gave it a try today to see if it would fit.

The Ego mega cartomizers, the 2.5ml ones with the skirt, will work on the VT/PT. I have one of those brass colored adapters on my pt so I can use 510's and while I was using one of the Boge carto's I got to wondering if the mega's would work. Sure enough, it fit right down over the adapter and connected just fine to the contact. So I was vaping with my VT/PT using a mega carto filled with VT Exotic. Not a bad way to go. It is a little stronger throat hit of course and a much warmer vapor, but if you find a juice you really like you can give this a try.

Tell me what you think of it. TKS.detective.gif