Madvapes Top Vapor Maple Cream

michealprater

Overall, it is pretty good, I like it. I was hoping for the maple nut good flavor, but it was not exactly like it. It taste just like good maple syrup. I am not sure where the "cream" part of it comes in, because I cannot taste any cream. Its a light flavor and it is good, I doubt I would care for a maple syrup flavoring that is over powering. I vaped 24mg and the throat hit was what I expected. The vapor production is also very good on a standard resistance atty at 3.7 volts. I would recommend this juice, I bet it would be great mixed with some other flavors such as french toast.

Overall, it is pretty good, I like it. I was hoping for the maple nut good flavor, but it was not exactly like it. It taste just like good maple syrup. I am not sure where the "cream" part of it comes in, because I cannot taste any cream. Its a light flavor and it is good, I doubt I would care for a maple syrup flavoring that is over powering. I vaped 24mg and the throat hit was what I expected. The vapor production is also very good on a standard resistance atty at 3.7 volts. I would recommend this juice, I bet it would be great mixed with some other flavors such as french toast.

I believe that cream flavor is meant to lighten other flavors and make them otherwise more appetizing. I use a cream flavor in many liquids for just an occasion. I also have the Top Vapor Maple Cream and agree with your review; It would be too much w/out the cream. I can also vouch that indeed the maple cream works well in a french toast liquid. (my french toast is from Indy Vapor)

Micahealprater have you tried their Mojito yet? It's pretty good. Beware of Mad Chai and Pumpkin Gingerbread!

:devil:

One thing I was kind of bummed about.... Madvapes is usually awesome on freebees, but none this time. I order 3 juices, 2 batteries and a charger, but did not get a sample. They usually include a sample to try. Not that they are obligated, but I was really excited to see what the surprise was this time, but there wasnt one. :ouch:

One thing I was kind of bummed about.... Madvapes is usually awesome on freebees, but none this time. I order 3 juices, 2 batteries and a charger, but did not get a sample. They usually include a sample to try. Not that they are obligated, but I was really excited to see what the surprise was this time, but there wasnt one. :ouch:

I usually attribute it to me being me and nobody likes me but I have ordered from Madvapes 3 or 4 times now and never got anything free. I have ordered a lot in the past 4 months and I have only ever received 10mls free from Indy vapes and some 50 cent 510 protector sleeves from healthcabin...again the universe seems to hate me so I never expect free stuff.

I will definitely try your christmas blend tonight!!! :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines