Healthcabin?

bklanz

but their shipping is high, so purchase enough to come out even. Which is easy to do when we have to bounce around from vendor to vendor picking up here what the others don't have there. Last month I paid an easy 15 bucks in shipping... got 5'd to death lol.

who is jeffery and is the janty ego as good as the joye?

Jeffery is the owner of wordupecigs, sorry about that. Janty is made by Joye I believe. He has attys and batteries by Janty on sale too. I have recommended this one to a couple of good friends who want eGo but are short on cash.

I have now ordered from Healthcabin twice and had no troubles either time. the 1st time was a small order and I didna' pay the higher price for fast shipping and it took a month to get here. The last order got here just 2 weeks ago and was a big order of batteries and attys and I did pay the higher fatser shipping charge and it got here it less than 2 weeks. Everything works great and they do have a DOA warranty but they are in China so if you had trouble it would take a lot longer and cost more to ship it back etc. Plus the shipping charges are at least twice what the high price would be for USA shipping.

Sometimes they prices are just to hard to resist the potential trouble...especially when they have a good monthly special. :devil: