Best Way To Store E-Juice?

TheMachinist

Nicotine should be stored at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store it on your medicine cabinet as your bathroom becomes humid while taking a shower. As for the fridge I've heard this is a good way to store the juice but I have about 200 ML of liquid in a rubbermaid tub in my office that's still fine after 6 months. Although to be honest I'm not sure how you would to know if your juice had gone bad...

Well the Vapor Talk staff usually has a few hundred ML on hand ;) But if you smoke about a pack a day then 10-20ml of liquid should last you a month. In fact 10ml should do it, but you will get tired of vapeing the same thing, so you will end up buying more bottles of various flavors.

• 2 years later...

I have a question to add to this. I make my own juices now. I do store my mixed juices and my high strength nicotine in a pitch dark closed cabinet at room temperature. I bought a liter of plain PG and VG to use in my mixes. I assume no special storage requirements are needed for plain PG/VG correct? Because the dark/dryness is needed for the nicotine?