I Have Made Some Good Stuff....

stanley

i bought some GLYCERIN USP at wal mart in the beauty section, and some mccormick extracts and the mixture i made is really good with mint and coconut. Does anyone know how to add "TOBACCO" flavor to the mix?? i reall want to make a menthol cig taste. any suggestions? I know vaporgalaxy.com has some stuff called "nu=port" that is phenomenal. I just cant afford the 9.00+5.50 shipping.

You can buy tobacco flavorings and just add a few drops. However, there are so many different tobacco flavorings and they don't really taste like tobacco.

FreedonsmokeUSA - I like the Marlboro, Latakia and Mellow Sunset

TotallyWicked - I like the Marlboro, 555 and Tobacco Americano.

On both of these, they are highly concentrated, so 4-5 drop p/10ml will do (that's about what I use).

Like Bryan I like the Flavourart- USA, latakia and mellow sunset. Using tobacco flavoring--keep in mind a little goes a very long way. I only use a few drops/5ml. very concentrated. but the great part about making your own, you can add until you like the flavor.

I have mostly moved away from tobacco type flavors, so not much help. I sometimes use the tobacco flavor for a little back ground flavor. Over all real tobacco taste is vaping is non existent (or so I have read)--vaping and smoking is apples and broccoli.

I am glad you are having good luck with mixing--mint and coconut does sound kinda good--may have to give that a try.....