302/801 Cartomiser?

mcquinn

ElectroNicStix has a new model to replace the KR808D they call it the JKY 302D and they say it is compatible with DSE 901 /KR808 but when I checked the Bogetech web site they say it is comptible with J0ye 302 DSE 801 "Product Description: BOGE /BG JKY302 Pen style E Cigarette cartomizer is new innovation and design technology from Boge .

Atomizer and Cartridge build in together . compatible with original BOGE/BG 302 pen style e cigarette battery. also compatible with KR108, RN4072, DSE801 Battery ." I asked Jason for a clarification and will let you know what I find out.I like the thought of using carto's without adapters.Any one know about these?Boge is where the awesome silver thread 510 carto's come from I am pretty sure.

Edited by mcquinn

The ones from MV are Bauway not Boge.I am not much of a fan of the Bauway 801 atties I tried,they have the hole in the pot lined up with the hole in the connector and the liquid just runs through them,and they do not have the wick .They just made burnt tasting vapor for me .

As far as I can find out the "JKY302D" is a KR808D-1 Boge made carto 3ohm similar to a 510 carto.

The "JKY302" is a penstyle compatible.

The 801 carto at madvapes is the size of an 801 atty and won't wick well for me"I chain vape sometimes"

The other 801 cartos are 510 sized and 3.3 ohm but with 801 threads,don't know if or how well these work.HTH

Oopsie I got it wrong ,Boge has a JKY302 and a JKY302D and ENS is selling the JKY302D which the Boge website says is compatible with the KR808D. http://www.bogetech.com/Cartomizer-E-Cigarette-china/Cartomizer-E-Cigarette-Boge-302D-Disposable-Atomizer-Cartomizer-Electronic-Cigarette-59/ http://www.bogetech.com/Cartomizer-E-Cigarette-china/Cartomizer-E-Cigarette-Cartomizer-Electronic-Cigarette-72/

Edited by mcquinn