Cisco Lr 306 Atomizer's And Drip Tips?

JayH503

The "CISCO LR 306 ATOMIZER'S" on the vaporflow website look interesting! They have an exposed bridge. I've never used these. I saw a review on youtube and I'm thinking about buying some of these. They also have drip tips that replace the black outer casing. The info says these have a 510 thread and work very well. Anyone here have any good or bad info on these?

I have not used Cisco's LR 306's, but I have used 306's in the past. Mine produced great vapor but the exposed bridge was kinda tricky for dripping IMHO. I have heard good things about Cisco's 306's :)

Thanks! I'm going to give these a try! I've been using cartomizers for a while now. (High performance, E2's and standard 510's) Got out the 510 atomizers again yesterday. LOVE the taste and vapor! Figured I'd try these LR 306's and see how they do! :)

I have some that I got from Create Vapor. I also have the drip tip for them. They do fit the 510 batteries - I use mine on either my BSB or my eGo, but it takes a special drip tip. I absolutely love them!! They produce massive amounts of vapor.