510 Battery Question

If I recharge my 510 battery before its completely run out, is this gonna result in a reduced charge/shorter battery life in the future? Has anyone done this? I know with some things like drills etc, the manufacturer says you can ruin the battery, but I didn't see anything in my Dura-C brochure telling me not to do this.

Like Royce said they dont have memory but in R/C cars it is bad to drain lithum batterys below it's recomended volts for R/C cars they run on 7.4 volts which is a 2 cell 3.7 volt battery same as e-cigg just lower mah if you drain to low they wont recharge and in a 2 cell they will fuse together and can explode when recharged I have experinced this my battery grew to the size of a softball never caught fire but still scared me. As for my 510 I try to recharge before they are dead to stop this just dont let it get below 3.7 volts.

Thanks guys, I've ordered a second 510 kit to overcome problems, just formulating my "action plan" in the meantime. Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the 510 overall. Just shoulda ordered a third battery to go with it.

Did you have issues with the battery? I see you ordered from Janty and I heard their first batch of units had some battery issues. (although this was a while ago) Did you contact them and ask for a replacement? Janty is usually pretty good holding up to their warranty.

Did you have issues with the battery? I see you ordered from Janty and I heard their first batch of units had some battery issues. (although this was a while ago) Did you contact them and ask for a replacement? Janty is usually pretty good holding up to their warranty.

I've had no technical issues with the battery, just that their life is pretty short (as stated by quite a few of the forum members). I was just wondering because sometimes I've used a battery to about half its life and I'm getting ready to go to work, and I didn't know whether to take it with me, knowing it would die soon, or if it was okay to "top it up" on the charger. I've found two batteries last fine for my 8 hour shift if I use them like an analog, but they both gotta be full.