Boiling A Carto

willy

Oh ok I wasn't aware of this, I'm still an fng. Thx Chris

Hey I ordered some liquids and someone sent me a free blue foam thing, is that suppose to be used in an atomizer? Are they any good? I see people talking about them on forums every now and then..like how to make them out of stuff from the petstore

Edited by willy

If you're in between paydays and have some vodka laying around... pick up a nasal aspirator or two (nose bulbs). There's a video here: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/7962-atomizer-cleaning-with-a-bulb-syringe/

Instead of water though, use vodka. Vodka will disinfect, plus it dries faster than water.

Take another bulb and force air dry the Vodka out, let it finish drying overnight .... then try refilling with eLiquid and vaping. (most alcohols will evaporate with heat, like cooking with wine. There shouldn't be any yippy left inside the carto, it should be safe enuff).

Vodka is a disinfectect kind of sort of mostly, it dries fast, and it's a consumable.

Tap water has minerals and rust and bacteria and chlorine and who knows what else from each indiviual faucet/town/well/spring/....

Edited by Uma

I would only clean one if it were new and filled with nasty liquid or if times were tough and it was my last one and I was waiting on the mailman to bring some more.I have found the fibers melt away from the element after a few days and they do not produce very good flavor

I think that Cartomizers are still the way to go....they are still cheaper than cigarettes and so worth it for the convienence and cleanliness of them.

I don't like the thought of having dirty equipment around so I try hard to keep as many of my parts clean and dispose of the disposable ones. :icecream:

I think that Cartomizers are still the way to go....they are still cheaper than cigarettes and so worth it for the convienence and cleanliness of them.

I don't like the thought of having dirty equipment around so I try hard to keep as many of my parts clean and dispose of the disposable ones. :icecream:

Only thing that worries me to death is the fact that I may be inhaling some sort of noxious chemicals since some of the fiber filler eventually gets a little black looking!! I can hardly take it it scares me so much. :wallbash:

Edited by DAYVAPE