Dripping Vs.....

HyOnLyph

OK, I've tried a few different styles.

I have some autos and a 510.

I recently picked up a variety of zero nic juices so that I could try them out and allow the ladies in our recovery home to try them without worrying about the headrush of having the wrong nic level. I decided to drip direct so I picked up a drip tip for my 510 as well as trying with a blank cart that came with the atty.

I can't get any real vapor or flavor by dripping. What am I doing wrong. I get huge vapor out of the automatics with cartomizers. The 510 with a cartridge is OK vapor and flavor but really not as good as the autos. But with the drip tip?... zip... nada... zilch. No flavor, very little vapor.

Can anyone tell me what I'm messing up? The batteries are charged. :rolleyes: (I'm not that new.)

edit... oh by the way... I'm dripping about 2-3 drops. I do get a bubbling sound when I draw. I've tired drawing slower, faster and in between. I've blown out the atty and started over... same result.

Edited by HyOnLyph

Uma... I'm getting the best vapor and flavor from the autos. The 510 manual is what I am dripping with.

Chris.. I got the 510s from WordUp and to my understanding is genuine.

Lily... yeah I thought about that. That's why I blew it out. I thought... maybe I was doing something wrong or flooded it. Just tried it again... got the crackling .. no gurgling .. and still no vapor to speak of.

Oh I just thought... maybe I should try a new atty. This one is only got a few miles on it... but who knows... maybe that would work..

I'll try it and get back to y'all.

OK, I'm Back.... The new atty makes it better but not still not as good as the carto or cartomizer. Maybe I'm expecting too much from dripping.

Edited by HyOnLyph

yea it doesn't make a HUGE difference but you should still get a bit more vapor from a regular atomizer.

You could always hop in video chat with us one night. That way we could perhaps give you the run down over video. There are usually people in video chat from 7PM-2AM

yea it doesn't make a HUGE difference but you should still get a bit more vapor from a regular atomizer.

You could always hop in video chat with us one night. That way we could perhaps give you the run down over video. There are usually people in video chat from 7PM-2AM

Ya know... I saw your video chat once and thought I could really enjoy it. But I don't have a camera or mic. I have a really old laptop without a camera. Someday maybe. I know cameras are pretty cheap but If I'm gonna do it... I'd want one with autofocus and other gizmos. (not really sure what I'm talking about here..hehehe)

I'm really going to have to get caught up on technology.

Off topic but kinda .... I've been trying an assortment of zero nic juices to give to the girls.. (we've talked about that)... and I'm getting a buzz off of zero nic. Is this normal? Maybe it's the regulated inhaling or something but I have to stop for a while so that I can get my head clear. I really don't want to get hooked on something. Even if the PG is getting me buzzed.

Edited by HyOnLyph

Hi HyOnLyph! Lily again. It sounds like maybe you have a bum or under-performing atty. It happens. I've certainly had a few.

Just wanted to mention that you can go on video chat w/o a cam or mike. You will see them but they can't see you. You can type-chat about it if you choose. There are some very knowledgeable people who hang out there.

The other thing I wanted to mention that Christopher questioned is that one cannot always assume from a website that attys or cartos are genuine Joye's. There are 'reputable' sites that sell SLB's. I've learned this the hard way (with cartos). It's like you always have to read the fine print, and if you don't see it, email or call the vendor. :)

Hi Lily,

Thanks for the input.. Yeah I went to the chat thinking it was old school typing... hung out for a while without video but felt like I was not playing fair.. they couldn't see me... :sofa:

Edited by HyOnLyph