Ego Usb Black Battery? Anyone Have It In Stock?

StOmPeR

I am looking to guy 2 Ego usb Black batteries, because my Tornado batteries stopped working - both of them - I am thinking its because their PCC for them was giving off too much voltage to them while they were charging in there. I don't know for sure.

But I am trying to find a place that has cheap Ego usb black batteries, I think I am done trying to use TW. Any help would be appreciated... also anyone know of a company that is selling ego starter kits that have the USB Battery in them?

Well so far I haven't seen a starter kit with the kind of USB battery I like, the one that plugs the usb cable into the bottom of the battery - not the top, where the atomizer goes.

Anyone know of any place selling a ego starter kit with that kind of battery, that has them in stock?

I don't know if they come in 'STARTER KITS'. But, if you buy one at goodprophets, and mention that you're a first time shopper with them and would like to try their 555 or Ry4, you will recieve a free 30ml(?) bottle of eLiquid. (it's decent too!). Plus, free shipping for orders over 20 bucks. They have the attys and everything you need, including the eGo carry case and tips and so forth. You can buy 2 usb ego's, attys, and it'll arrive inside the eGo case if you order one. That's LIKE a kit, for same price range almost kind of sort of.

Edited by Uma

I went to a party at The Vapor Lounge last night http://vaporlounge.com/the-lounge and the owner, Travis, had a gorgeous blue eGo with the USB battery. I so want!! But he's only selling them in kits. Anyone know of the blue USB batts? I haven't even seen the blue ones, but they are truly sweet!

Here's the blue I was talking about--but it's not USB. But look at the price! Wow--what's the catch?? Hmmmm....says it's Joye. Might have to grab a couple at that price!! http://www.safetecigarette.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30059

UGH...shipping price is the catch!

Edited by MtnLioness

Site says free shipping over $59, get 4!!! Looks like they have the USB passthrus (a bonus) but are out of stock...

Funny...

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/5532-scam-httpwwwsafetecigarettecom-scam/

LOL...that thread is a trip! They guy was way over eager and freaking out. And noticed by his profile he dropped off the face of the earth after being all stoked about getting his eGo from Luke. I'm assuming--since he loved this forum & was gonna get a cam to use in chat, that he stopped vaping. Ah well.

Site looks legit. Where'd u see free shipping? I'll have to look again. Thanks!

LOL...that thread is a trip! They guy was way over eager and freaking out. And noticed by his profile he dropped off the face of the earth after being all stoked about getting his eGo from Luke. I'm assuming--since he loved this forum & was gonna get a cam to use in chat, that he stopped vaping. Ah well.

Site looks legit. Where'd u see free shipping? I'll have to look again. Thanks!

Yeah - thread was cracking me up as I was responding. I saw the shipping notice at the top of the page, little banner in the middle right of the top (great directions, eh?). Do a search on the supplier, seems legit for a Chinese site, you never know though...I saw one person complaining on another forum (yes there are one or two others out there, but none as good as this one).

My batteries are performing poorly or I would've held out, too. I wanted to order the Titanium but it was sold out so I got the blue one! It's en route.

I still want a black one to match my current torn/ego setup.

My batteries are performing poorly or I would've held out, too. I wanted to order the Titanium but it was sold out so I got the blue one! It's en route.

I still want a black one to match my current torn/ego setup.

I bought a black and a titanium eGo at Cignot. From what I understand, the finishes DO wear off on all the colors eventually--even black. All the titanium finish is off my eGo. :thumbsdown: Was pretty while it lasted, which was maybe a month--tops. But the silver metal underneath it is pretty.