Need Help Finding Liquid

JamesC

Thanks to your guys help, I got my ego and everything I need, however I need to find a good place to buy liquid. The shipping cost from my order from wordup just killed me. Won't be ordering from them again. Is there anyone who ships to Canada at a reasonable price that you guys would suggest?

Thanks

I'm in Canada also and after first order within Canada - due to lack of choice and high prices I have been ordering via the USA. First order was with BlueMist Vaping - and received order in 9 days from east coast US to Vancouver Island, 2nd order has just cleared customs on Friday (Toronto) and will be here tomorrow - 8 days. This was ordered from Litecigusa ($15 shipping) and have just ordered from here - Vaportalk and order is en route. Did not pay any postage for order 1 and 2 as orders were over required $$ for free shipping. I'm a happy camper so far with flavours and DIY supplies. Hope this helps.

I'm in Canada also and after first order within Canada - due to lack of choice and high prices I have been ordering via the USA. First order was with BlueMist Vaping - and received order in 9 days from east coast US to Vancouver Island, 2nd order has just cleared customs on Friday (Toronto) and will be here tomorrow - 8 days. This was ordered from Litecigusa ($15 shipping) and have just ordered from here - Vaportalk and order is en route. Did not pay any postage for order 1 and 2 as orders were over required $$ for free shipping. I'm a happy camper so far with flavours and DIY supplies. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I did a whole lot of searching and found a Canadian supplier with tons of choice. Vaporskitchen.com. They have too much to choose from lol, I don't even know where to start.

Thanks, I did a whole lot of searching and found a Canadian supplier with tons of choice. Vaporskitchen.com. They have too much to choose from lol, I don't even know where to start.

liquid order came in from wordup today. Got 10 sample flavors and dont like any of them. Little worried vaping might not be for me.

Please don't give up yet. I honestly believe that vaping is for ANYONE who smokes. It took me a few months to totally quit the analogs, I thought that vaping wasn't for me either, but I just kept trying and now I'm a vaping fiend, LOL. Check out www.juicyvapor.com. This is where I get the majority of my e-liquids. They're not in Canada but they're close, New York. I always get a PG/VG mix. What flavors have you tried? I had to try all kinds of flavors to find my faves. My friend who introduced me to vaping swore that I would ONLY like tobacco flavors, since I smoked Camel Lights. As it turns out, my husband and I both prefer the more fun fruity flavors.

Please don't give up yet. I honestly believe that vaping is for ANYONE who smokes. It took me a few months to totally quit the analogs, I thought that vaping wasn't for me either, but I just kept trying and now I'm a vaping fiend, LOL. Check out www.juicyvapor.com. This is where I get the majority of my e-liquids. They're not in Canada but they're close, New York. I always get a PG/VG mix. What flavors have you tried? I had to try all kinds of flavors to find my faves. My friend who introduced me to vaping swore that I would ONLY like tobacco flavors, since I smoked Camel Lights. As it turns out, my husband and I both prefer the more fun fruity flavors.

I got 50/50 vg pg

BlueBerry, Dr. Pepper, Rootbeer, Bubble gum, watermelon, fireball, mint, redbull, kiwi, pepsi. They are all gross in my opinion, mint tasted the best. I wanted to stay away from tobacco flavors but maybe I'll try a menthol. The mint would have been great if not for the weird chocolate after taste. All this wasted money on liquids I cant stand to use kind of bums me out.

Hi James, I ditto B80. Hang in there. This is a transition and it takes a little time for things to fall into place. I've received e-liquid I swore I was going to trash right away. But after reading a bit on the forum about e-liquid and reading some of the e-liquid reviews, what I did (this is just me) was do or die vape it for at least a day. What often happened is that the flavor began to grow on me. In the beginning our tastebuds are pretty dead and our sense of smell is off or even non-existent. What I thought was awful now tastes great and what I thought was great is, well, I certainly won't order it a second time! I guess vaping is a choice. Honestly, I don't know what I'd be doing if I still had to smoke analogs. Please let us know how it goes. There's a lot to think about, do and learn in the beginning. It will work if you want it to! :)

Lily is so right! I couldn't taste anything at first, the double mint is very minty so try that for a few days then go back to other. I bet you won't like all of them but you "ll find one you do like or two, and you will find that without analogs your tastebuds start to wake up. It'll come don't give up. I had to use menthol at first but slowly taste is coming back.

another thought is that it might be the primer on your new atty giving you a bad first impression. Pick up some 510 carto's with soft tops and see if they taste better. Until then, blow out the atty, let it drain on a kleenex/paper towel, re prime with 2 or 3 drops of eliquid, prime puff it like a pipe, re drip... now inhale.

another thought is that it might be the primer on your new atty giving you a bad first impression. Pick up some 510 carto's with soft tops and see if they taste better. Until then, blow out the atty, let it drain on a kleenex/paper towel, re prime with 2 or 3 drops of eliquid, prime puff it like a pipe, re drip... now inhale.

Its not the atomizer, I wasted a couple cartomizers with some bad tasting liquid too. Its just too sweet tasting. Like a bad fake sweet. Its hard to explain but I dont like it. All the fruit flavors dont taste like fruit, they taste like a candy version of the fruit. Everything besides the fireball are flavours I absolutely love in the real world. My tastebuds are getting tons of flavor, they just arn't liking the flavors. The fireball isn't bad, it tastes like the fireball liqour. I just don't really like that liqour, thought it would be cinnamon flavored.

Should I start looking toward tobacco flavors? Or what kind of flavors would you suggest since I'm not really liking the candy/fruity flavors.

Thanks for everyones help, who ever suggested the ego cartomizer to me a big thumbs up. Liking it more then dripping.

Edited by JamesC

Its not the atomizer, I wasted a couple cartomizers with some bad tasting liquid too. Its just too sweet tasting. Like a bad fake sweet. Its hard to explain but I dont like it. All the fruit flavors dont taste like fruit, they taste like a candy version of the fruit. Everything besides the fireball are flavours I absolutely love in the real world. My tastebuds are getting tons of flavor, they just arn't liking the flavors. The fireball isn't bad, it tastes like the fireball liqour. I just don't really like that liqour, thought it would be cinnamon flavored.

Should I start looking toward tobacco flavors? Or what kind of flavors would you suggest since I'm not really liking the candy/fruity flavors.

Thanks for everyones help, who ever suggested the ego cartomizer to me a big thumbs up. Liking it more then dripping.

Your taste will continue to change, so there is still hope you will grow to like some of the flavors. It's also a possibility that you may never like the sweet stuff. It's really never grown on me. You also have to remember that PG is used as a sweetener so some sweetness is just par for the course. I have tried some tobacco flavors that didn't seem to have any sweetness to them at all, but I don't know how they would accomplish that other than flavoring overload, which I'm not fond of either, since the flavor then comes on too strong.

Don't give up. Remember there is also a possibility that you will find some other people in Canada that might have juice they don't really like (maybe it's not sweet enough) and you guys can trade, therefore trying out more juices with only the cost of shipping. Personally, I have yet to see someone give vaping an HONEST try and walk away not liking it. There may be some that still vape and smoke, but they don't *dislike* vaping. Keep it up, you'll get there.

<----- Big fan of the eGo, eGo Mega Cartomizer, and eGo Mega Atty w/cart, eGo Mega Atty with Mega Drip Tip. I use them all throughout the day. The regular 510 cartomizers and LR 510 cartomizers act a bit differently... they produce more vapor and even flavor at first, but then dwindle. The Mega Carto is just the opposite. Milder at first, and then NICE!!. (my experience anyway).

Sorry to hear you don't like your flavors. Like Travis mentioned, you might like them down the road, and you might not. Taste/flavor is so subjective, which is what makes this vaping thing so much fun and so much frustrating at the same time.

Even the Tobacco flavors will differ from vendor to vendor. I love AwesomeVapor's Hilton for a heavy tobacco flavor to clean my sweet palette up. Another Vendor's Hilton has a sweet bite added. I like 555, it has a nuttiness flavor... heavy from some vendors, sweet from others.

Have you tried MadVapes? I usually have to add a sweetened flavor (like Bananna to their tobacco or Apple to their RY4).

There are some die hard tobacco flavor enthusiasts here on the board, who dislike sweetness as much as you do. Hopefully they'll be by to share their favorite vendors and names. They might be worth the extra shipping costs to you until you learn how to make your own to perfection.

So far the only experience I've had with online juice suppliers is with JuicyVapor.com, and it's been excellent! Head over and check 'em out, massive flavor selection, good shipping rates too. I just got a sample pack in last week, lovin' it!

Yea, I'm not going to give up. I'm sure I'll find a flavour that I'll like. I'm going to try vaporskitchen, they are close and will be cheap shipping. They have so many flavours its crazy, I don't know what to get. I want to try a menthol but they also have every fruit also in menthol. I think I'll stay away from the fruits for now though although it sounds good. If anyone wants to look at there site and give me any suggestions what to try that would be great, I'm so damn indecisive.

Hi JamesC, it's Lily again! I just took a look-see at the vaporskitchen website. If you want to try a straight menthol, I think someone has already suggested the Vapor Talk Store. In terms of something like banana menthol, all I believe they do is add the menthol to the banana and other flavorings. They look like a good vendor though. I didn't see if they use a VG/PG base or one or the other. Just a suggestion, I would start out with a straight flavor be it a tobacco or whatever else you're interested in trying. There are some people who add a drop of menthol to a particular flavor. Taste is very subjective, what pleases one won't please everyone. For me it's been trial and error. I've tried lots of flavors over the past almost five months, and have ended up loving just a couple, i.e., Dekang RY4 and VT Dulcis (tobacco flavors). Now and then I'll vape some fruit flavor just to switch off. Sometimes I'll like a flavor right from the first vape and sometimes I have to vape it a while. Again, it's a trial and error thing. Sometimes you'll hit it and sometimes you won't. There is a classified section on the forum that you may be able to trade e-liquid with someone. Anywayz, I guess that's all for now. Ask questions if you need to. And I want to add, have fun with this! :)

Edited by Lily

Yea, I'm not going to give up. I'm sure I'll find a flavour that I'll like. I'm going to try vaporskitchen, they are close and will be cheap shipping. They have so many flavours its crazy, I don't know what to get. I want to try a menthol but they also have every fruit also in menthol. I think I'll stay away from the fruits for now though although it sounds good. If anyone wants to look at there site and give me any suggestions what to try that would be great, I'm so damn indecisive.

I must have about 20 different Menthols but they are 0mg. I have to think from a flavor perspective that can help to some extent. I also have a bunch of traditionals as well (menthol and straight) with nicotine. So PM me if you are interested in sampling. The menthols are all about trying to find something for my better half that seems like a newport. I'm good with my VT Mentha, VT Dulcis and Johnson Creek Arctic Menthol combo. I understand the search is a tough one. People think its the e-cig, it's the juice that's a killer to find. Also have a bunch of coffee flavors, etc. We don't use them (failed experiments, so you are welcome to try).

liquid order came in from wordup today. Got 10 sample flavors and dont like any of them. Little worried vaping might not be for me.

Agreed--don't give up yet!! It's all about the juice, IMO. You gotta find that juice you love!! Personally, my go-to juice is at http://www.vaperite.com Look for my reviews on Vaperite (spelled it Vaporite in the title accidentally under ejuice reviews).

35 years of smoking cigs and I am now completely off cigs! Ya just gotta find the right juice! :)

Thanks, im finding the flavors arnt as bad as i thought. I had some flavors contaminating others in the atomizer. But still none I really like but there not all gross. Im hoping to find something that tastes good n makes this all easier. Ordered a menthol and a blackberry, see how that goes.

Well, I found out I dont like menthol. The tabacco flavor in the menthol is not good heh. But I did find out that I like 24mg nicotine much better for handling cravings. So not all was lost. The journey continues

What are some absolutely bomb proof flavors?

Edited by JamesC

What do you think you'd like? I love the ones from here (VT Store). There's Grape Soda, Dulcis, Traditional (Exotic) Tobacco, Cappuccino and Mentha that I like. Can't do most of these anymore ss I'm no nic. But I keep some around with for folks to try. I really can't answer in regards to Tobacco blends as I am a menthol person and prefer straight menthols without the tobacco flavor. Though I do mix a little 0mg Dulcis into my mix of Johnson Creek Arctic menthol and VT Mentha. Mmmmmm good.

I have no idea what I would like, the ones I thought I would really like didn't really do much for me. I now know I won't like anything that has a tobacco flavor in it. Does the vt mentha have a tobacco taste in it?

Edited by JamesC

I am loving the VT midnight-nice sweetish blend, light fruit flavor--no tobacco taste--not much of a tobacco person anymore.

for me--menthol is great for adding to my other flavors for a bit of a cool throat hit--usually only add a few drops to my liquids (I usually add to taste).

I also really love the champagne flavor from wordup.......

you will have plenty of trial and error ahead of you. 17 months later and I still love trying new flavors.