Kudos To Wayne At Ruyandirect

Well folks, haven't been by here in some time now. That's the problem when you get all energized in the spring and decide to build a 12' x 20' greenhouse and then it produces beyond your wildest dreams! However, you do have to be out there every damn night watering or thinning and stuff like that. Ah well, certainly have been eating healthy this last while. Am starting to get the requests from my son 'NO more green stuff'! :D

Anyway, just wanted to give you an update on what service with Ruyan Direct has been like. Wayne at Ruyan Direct is a great guy to deal with. He has gone above and beyond with my orders with him. First ordered a penstyle with a bunch of spare parts and carts as I just wasn't too thrilled with my M401. It's ... okay ... but ... Got my order with no problems at all getting past Customs but ... very disappointed with the DSE 801. The atomizers were horrible. One was DOA and the others all leaked like a sieve. I'm talking dripping down the battery kind of leaking! After messing around and getting totally frustrated, emailed Wayne with my problems. After he suggested some things to try and they didn't work, he advised me to send everything back for a full refund (minus my shipping cost to get it back to him which, considering how cheap it is to order from him, I didn't mind). He emailed me when he received my package, tested everything out and confirmed the problems with the attys. He explained that, even if he were to replace everything brand new again, these particular atomizers from the factory have a bad reputation for leaking and he felt I might land up being disappointed with the quality again. Maybe not but it could be a crap shoot as to whether I got good attys or not. Suggested I purchase the 510 instead, which has a good reputation and so I did. He refunded my account for all the penstyle stuff and shipped my new order today as soon as I emailed him to say that's what I would do and placed the 510 order. I cannot say enough good things about this guy! Sure you wait a little longer to get your stuff but at the prices he sells for, it's worth a few extra days wait for someone like me who is on a, shall we say, regimented disposable income. And I really looking forward to getting my 510 after all the great reviews I keep reading about them. Ordered the PCC to go with it, too.

Well, there ya go folks. Probably more info than you wanted to hear... ;)

Take care everyone. Time to go out now and move the bloody watering hose!

By the way, I read Vacker's comments about using felt in the carts. Am definitely going to be trying that!

Yeah, it's felt kind of weird being 'away' for so long! Well, okay, I also didn't have a hell of a lot to say either which doesn't help ... anyway, will try to keep more active in here. Poked around some of the posts here to see what is happening. Did you ever get that balloon ride in?

Ha no. What a crazy couple weeks that was, everything kept going wrong. Check out the chris and Sean show area as there is a couple new shows (one of which talks about the balloon ride)

We do plan do head down there again though and give it another try during better weather. We're also planning for a new show in August, still debating on where we are going. Toss up between Red Woods northern cali for a camping trip or San Fransisco. My wife and I also plan to hit New York this year as well as possibly Paris, although that's still early.

Well it's arrived! Not bad - left China last Thursday, spent two days in Customs and picked it up today. I'm talking about my new 510, of course. :D So now I have the first battery sitting on the charger for it's 8 hr initial charge, the PCC is hooked up and charging and ... I can hardly wait. Am gonna have to stay up REAL late tonight to give it a try now. Just wondering ... did everyone follow the instructions re first charging? The 8 hrs, vape 20 minutes, re-charge 1 hr and you're good to go? Have heard so many different views on these batteries and the right way to look after them. Also got a 30 ml bottle of Ruyan #4 and Flu-Cured ejuice. Ordered a couple of extra 401 atomizers as well (don't want to be left high and dry without ANY ecig anymore). Dripped and topped off a cart with the Ruyan and ... nice ... like that flavor a lot. Sometimes find the TC a bit too sweet so will be nice to have some choices. Now ... just have to convince myself that I will be dripping with the 510 like I said I would. hee, hee. Anyway, excited to be back in the vaping world again and real excited about the 510. Talk to you all later!

When it came to the initial charge I placed my battery on the charger for 6 hours. Then I used it like normal. Those procedures are a little over board if you ask me. :)

I keep forgetting about the PPC and really have to order one. Let me know how it all works out :)

EDIT: Are you using the manual batteries or the auto?

I've got three manual batteries. They are the only ones that Ruyan sells. And guess they really are the only ones a person should buy anyway. Got the PCC all charged up now just waiting for a couple more hours or so for the battery to be ready. Can hardly wait to get started! As a matter of fact, figure it's time to go and have another look at your review and see if I can pick up some pointers again. ;)

Okay - first off ... this thing is unbelievable! And there really isn't any issue with using the manual battery. Thought it might take a little while to get used to it but ... nope. Can't really be much simpler. I think I will miss (a teensy bit) the ability to 'hold it delicately between my fingers' :D But ... BUT ... my God, this thing rocks! I can't take anywhere near the hit on it that you guys can and it still produces tons of vapor and throat hit. Certainly as much as I can handle. Don't need to go on and on - you already know what I'm talking about.

As far as the PCC goes - nope, no mods needed. This one has a slot on the side for the switch so it slides in real easy. Pop the lid back on and voila! The charging light turns red instantly. Very impressed. All in all ... this may well be my last e-cig. Hmm ... well ... for a long time anyway, :D

This one certainly deserves all the reviews it's received. Of course, I haven't had it long enough for anything to go wrong yet, either, right?