Where Can I Get Reasonably Priced Pg And Blue Foam?

Pretty sure the blue foam can be had in a pet store (aquarium filter). Someone will chime in on the exact make and model I'm sure, else do a search. For PG I would definitely post in the DIY section, I know I've seen it around but can't remember where.

Found this, no idea if cheap or not...

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/Propylene-Glycol-Vegetable-Glycerin-PGVG.htm

I found some marineland bonded foam sleeve at pets mart that works well--its thinner than the blue foam from strictly ejuice, but it works. The blue foam is already precut and ready to use and isn't really expensive. I think they even carry PG and VG. got my last batch of PG from wordup--I know you can buy it in bulk, but I just order a bit when I am ordering liquids.

I found some marineland bonded foam sleeve at pets mart that works well--its thinner than the blue foam from strictly ejuice, but it works. The blue foam is already precut and ready to use and isn't really expensive. I think they even carry PG and VG. got my last batch of PG from wordup--I know you can buy it in bulk, but I just order a bit when I am ordering liquids.

Well, I think I am going to order the blue foam from strictly, but the PG at TW is less AND of course neither one has mega drip tips lol! I bought a 500ml bottle of 36mg flavorless nic-liquid and so maybe I will just try a few flavors at each place I need to order from. Wouldn't it be great if ALL the suppliers carried blue foam, mega drip tips AND PG AND flavors rofl! hint..hint....