Mystery Atty Question?

I recently placed an order with MadVapes and the order was perfect as usual except I got a BONUS. There was an atomizor and a drip tip in there. I just figured they just threw something in. So I decided to try my "free atty and drip tip" and instantly fell in love. I wanted more of them but couldn't find them on there site. I gave them a call and ended up emailing them some pics. The guys at madvaps are awesome they researched this and found out they didn't sell this and it was accidently put in my order. They said they didn't know for sure but they thought it was a 306. When I saw a pic of a 306 I was almost positive I had found it. I orded some of these and it was very close but not the same. The tip is too lose (drip tip) and the little seal on the bottom is black and not white (like my orginal) I checked the resitance and it was 1.2 ohms. Does anybody have any ideas what the heck this is? Somebody said maybe an 801. Thanks.

Posting a picture would help a little more. The 306 isn't used as much these days but it might actually have been a 401 that you received. The M401 atomizer is almost the same as the 306 except it might be a tad smaller. (We're not talking much here) Before the Joye 510 the Joye 306 was quite popular and so was the M401. I have a feeling that's probably what your looking for :)

Here is a picture of the M401 atomizer (it looks almost identical to the 306)

make-vaporizer-home-1.4-120X120.jpg