I've Been Smoking :(

I somehow must have ruined all of my cartomizers by boiling them to clean them. None of them work anymore and I have no idea why. I always boil my cartomizers to clean them. I don't know if I boiled them for to long(I think I did)or I just had them on to high heat but they produce a very small amount of vapor and all taste horrible. I had ordered more juice on Saturday(and alot of it) but I stupidly ended up using the last of my bobas bounty trying out all of my cartos to see if one of them would work(I rarely drip anymore). I only have 2 flavors of juice left and as most of you know I cannot do sweet flavors for more then a little bit.

I ended up buying a pack of cigarettes yesterday just because I could not take the sweet flavors. For some reason they give me a stomache ache and just don't sit well with me(and the 2 flavors I have left are STUPIDLY sweet).

I am really bummed out. After going like 3 months with only having 1 of 2 cigarettes I have now almost gone through an entire pack in 2 days.

I ordered a ton of tobacco juice from Alien Visions(36ml of Bobas and 18ml of Gorilla juice). They should be in tomorrow along with some new cartos and I just stocked up on more cartos/sin-a-bun juice from Vapor Galaxy.

I cannot wait until tomorrow so I can throw away these disgusting things in the trash.

:(

I cannot wait until tomorrow so I can throw away these disgusting things in the trash.

Chillax!!! That's the downside of the "smokemeter", analogue free since...who cares

No worries, I tell everyone replace one cig is good, more better, all is the goal. So are you saying after 3 months, you've had 22 cigs? LOL!!! Awesome!!! Perspective...get some, you are still doing great!!! This is not a diet where you take weeks to lose 10 pounds and gain it back after a bad weekend. You have avoided how many cigarettes over the last three months? How many? Is that a number you could have ever imagined six months ago, puhlease!!!! I'm as proud of you as I am of myself (and that's a lot!!).

Edited by FTJoe

Chillax!!! That's the downside of the "smokemeter", analogue free since...who cares

No worries, I tell everyone replace one cig is good, more better, all is the goal. So are you saying after 3 months, you've had 22 cigs? LOL!!! Awesome!!! Perspective...get some, you are still doing great!!! This is not a diet where you take weeks to lose 10 pounds and gain it back after a bad weekend. You have avoided how many cigarettes over the last three months? How many? Is that a number you could have ever imagined six months ago, puhlease!!!! I'm as proud of you as I am of myself (and that's a lot!!).

You hit the nail on the head!

Sad as it is, it's only a set back. And like FTJoe said, look at how many you've avoided the last 3 months. You're doing great. And now you know why we all say BACKUPS so much. The more backups you have, the better. And then this might not happen next time. But, on the bright side, now you really know how nasty the analogs are. That will help you not be tempted to go back to them.

PLEASE... don't boil your cartos anymore. When it's time to change one out... it's time to change it out. That's not to say I don't refill mine time and time again... but once the flavor starts going downhill I trash em. Besides, there's nothing like the taste of a new carto! By the way... I found my new current favorite... BOBAS BOUNTY W/ MENTHOL ! Doesn't get ANY better!!

:jump: So glad to hear you're back in vaping heaven. What an ordeal to have to face. You did awesome, btw! A few cigs a day given in to, but holy moley at least 15 a day avoided during this ordeal. :bow: Quite remarkable.

:jump: So glad to hear you're back in vaping heaven. What an ordeal to have to face. You did awesome, btw! A few cigs a day given in to, but holy moley at least 15 a day avoided during this ordeal. :bow: Quite remarkable.

I'm in even more vaping heaven right now. Alien Visions has a limited run juice called Gorilla Juice(bobas flavor with banana). It is AWESOME. Just loaded it into a carto and I'm vaping away. The last 2 days have SUCKED. :)

I'm in even more vaping heaven right now. Alien Visions has a limited run juice called Gorilla Juice(bobas flavor with banana). It is AWESOME. Just loaded it into a carto and I'm vaping away. The last 2 days have SUCKED. :)

That is a nice combo! I've been adding bananna to madvapes tobacco and apple to their ry4 for a long time now. Still haven't tried Bobas, but have it added to my must try list. The Gorilla sounds like my cuppa tea. :)