Sb Mod

Uma

If 4.8 is the new sweet spot... is 4.5 that far off from it?

(I have a SB but only use it as 3.7 with one battery. I used the PT occasionally until my computer broke and am too chicken to plug it into my cheap laptop, and well, this video looks like a happy solution for me.)

i would actaully have to calculate the boards output but it feels a lot more like an ego at max charge than 5v.

any 3.7v battery when fully charged is at 4.2v.

you need amps + voltage to get the heat on the atty.

more amps and voltage "together" provide the heat the coil makes.

so you have 3.7v being stretched to 5v. the amps are converted to stretch that. so you have far less of a gain.

i don't see why people think that stacking batteries is a bad thing. we do this every day with devices from tv remotes to children's toys.

most gadgets aren't right in our faces though... so it's nice having extra precaution in that respect.

Do you think a cheap little laptop would handle the 5v PT if I were to plug it in?

I'd go with a 5V wall to usb plug.

if it drains to much power the pc may tell you that it is drawing to much current.

i personally tested my usb and touched the neg and positive of the usb wires.. was like that for about 5mins and that port and all others still work fine.

most of the scare i think comes from the "if it breaks it, we take no responsibility" tos agreement.

when people see things like that they go bat sh** crazy and think the worst.

could something happen, i guess.. could a pig get mutated and grow wings?, i guess.. the likelihood isn't good for either though.