I Want The Ego

stanley

okay guys, yall have talked some sense into me and i have decided on the eGo. however, i am still new at this and ready to QUIT smoking so... What do i need to order to get this started? i.e. juice? carto? atty? What does the starter kit come with and do i need to order anything else? i am going to buy at electronicstix.com thanks in advance.

Order the kit which includes:

SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING

• Matte black Joye510 atomizer(2-hole) 2pc

• Matte Rubberized black atomizer cover for eGo (eGo cone) 2pcs
  • Rechargeable 650mAh matte black Manual battery(white LED) 2pc

• USB charger for eGo 1pc
  • AC-USB adapter (with US plug) 1pc

• Pouch 1pc
  • Manual(English) 1pc

• Standard cartridges (unexchangeable) 5pc BLANK READY TO FILL (DONT FORGET TO GET JUICE!)

Also order some juice that sounds good to you. You'll be ready to enter the vaping world

Edited by jeffb

Good pick i myself got one recently cant go wrong i suggest getting some extra attys or cartos and about 20ml of some juice i got 4 different flavors to try them out i liked menthol since i was a menthol smoker RY4 is really good as well for a tobacco flav and any flav you wanna try after my first 20ml i went nuts and got dr pepper, coke you name it they got it experiment oh and get some extra batts as well dont wanna be without if your trying to quit i almost went back to analogs but got my extra attys and batt on time dont wanna be without when your craving a smoke or vape but as everyone says vaping does have a learning curve be patient and experiment ull find your sweet spot for vaping it took me about a couple of weeks but now im happy i made the switch

I usually buy e-cigarette from somybox.com which is cheap and good service, maybe you can try.

Really cheap but not sure with that gold band they are authentic. Have to give them a whirl and report back.

Get a kit, then also get some juice, I recommend right here at vaportalk or wordupecig. Also get a few cartomizers. Try carts, direct dripping and cartos and report back. If something's wrong we'll help.

Edited by FTJoe

Really cheap but not sure with that gold band they are authentic. Have to give them a whirl and report back.

Get a kit, then also get some juice, I recommend right here at vaportalk or wordupecig. Also get a few cartomizers. Try carts, direct dripping and cartos and report back. If something's wrong we'll help.

I agree with FT WU has a XL 900mah start kit with pcc too. Better to get everything you need at first and then start adding, I went with the jumbo atty and carts so that might be a nice add-on for you. I keep a running wish list and add a item or two every month or so now.

looked at wordupecig, vaportalkstore, electronic stix. and i am a bit confused, i have read a lot onhere about eGo and decided to go with that. I thought that Joye was the manufacturer of eGo but i see Janty eGo at WUecig.com,,, is Janty eGo a knock off of Joye eGo? or does each site have their own versions of the same cigs? why doesnt Joye have their own website if so?

• 2 weeks later...

looked at wordupecig, vaportalkstore, electronic stix. and i am a bit confused, i have read a lot onhere about eGo and decided to go with that. I thought that Joye was the manufacturer of eGo but i see Janty eGo at WUecig.com,,, is Janty eGo a knock off of Joye eGo? or does each site have their own versions of the same cigs? why doesnt Joye have their own website if so?

WU having sale 15% today they have pcc starter kit with 2 eGo XL batteries, everything you need to get started. Joye makes Janty I think. I pretty much stuck with Joye brand but WU offers some Joye stuff with their logo, same thing real Joye.