Confession

B80

So I don't know if anyone remembers, but I had a really hard time at the beginning switching to full time vaping. I finally made the permanent switch 40 some days ago. Last Friday I was out and both my batteries had died. I vape heavily when I'm out at bars :beer:. So I took an analog from a friend and smoked it. I just wanted to tell you all that I got so sick from that nasty thing. I immediately ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I don't regret doing it, because now I know for sure that it's disgusting, so I think I'm good now, no more analogs for me. :wallbash:

This was the perfect forum to post this topic in! :thumbup: Glad to hear you're off the analogs (just don't forget to keep plenty of backups so you don't have to do that again), now it's time to put up your "quit" meter- :clap:

This was the perfect forum to post this topic in! :thumbup: Glad to hear you're off the analogs (just don't forget to keep plenty of backups so you don't have to do that again), now it's time to put up your "quit" meter- :clap:

Yeah tell me about it! The problem is my husband is famous for losing things,and just recently that included a few of our battery backups. So we were short for a while. I'm trying to replenish them as money allows, in fact I should have some in my mailbox when I get home today. As for my quit meter, I figured out how to post it on my profile, but haven't been able to figure out how to make it show up when I post.

Yeah tell me about it! The problem is my husband is famous for losing things,and just recently that included a few of our battery backups. So we were short for a while. I'm trying to replenish them as money allows, in fact I should have some in my mailbox when I get home today. As for my quit meter, I figured out how to post it on my profile, but haven't been able to figure out how to make it show up when I post.

You just put the same code that you put in your profile into the signature area (another part of the profile area). Then it will show up in below your posts in the forum.

Vape on. :coffee:

B80: I know, right? Like how could we smoke those things for so long and call it "satisfying" and then after just a short time of vaping they make you hurl! I had a similar experience after only a few days of vaping. I took a puff and thought I was going to chunk up a lung I coughed so hard. I wanted to spit out my tongue it tasted so nasty!

That still amazes me. :o

Jodie