Madvapes.com

Shihzam

Just want to give David at Madvapes.com a thumb up. I've ordered several thing in the past and have always received fast accurate service. But last week I had ordered some batteries and liquid and Friday received my package with 2 30 (Banana Bread and Blueberry)and 2 5mil (Cotton Candy and Cola)e-liquids. I know stuff happens so I sent a e-mail offering to send it back. Got a e-mail from David yesterday telling me to keep the liquids and my order would be reshipped.

That to me is great customer service and just wanted to recommend Madvapes.com as a great supplier for our quest!

P.M. I always wanted to try the Banana Bread :thumbsup: but never even thought of trying the Blueberry or Cotton Candy and now I really like them too!

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to give David at Madvapes.com a thumb up. I've ordered several thing in the past and have always received fast accurate service. But last week I had ordered some batteries and liquid and Friday received my package with 2 30 (Banana Bread and Blueberry)and 2 5mil (Cotton Candy and Cola)e-liquids. I know stuff happens so I sent a e-mail offering to send it back. Got a e-mail from David yesterday telling me to keep the liquids and my order would be reshipped.

That to me is great customer service and just wanted to recommend Madvapes.com as a great supplier for our quest!

P.M. I always wanted to try the Banana Bread :thumbsup: but never even thought of trying the Blueberry or Cotton Candy and now I really like them too!

OK so I was about to give Madvapes the big Thumbs Up too when I saw this. So you like their cotton candy? That is one I am scared to try after Viking Vapor's tasted ...not good. And you say their banana bread is good too? Basically please tell me about all these liquids (cola too) cause I plan to order from Madvapes a LOT and want to know if these flavors are good b4 I try them cause the Mad Chai and Pumpkin Ginger Bread are GROSS!!!! but most of what I have tried from them is really good especially my new favorite...Irish Mintz. I will be doing a big review of what I have real soon (like later today or tomorrow) but basically they are all pretty good except for the two aforementioned. And Butter Rum and Irish Mintz RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

The Cotton Candy is a good "once in a while" vape. I wouldn't have it in my "all day" line up but it's good desert vape. I also use it in some of my DIY mixes and it add just enough sweetness to my mixed concoctions. The blueberry was such a big surprise to me, had never even thought of vaping it, but it's another one of those desert vapes, not all day, but a good evening vape.

Butter Rum I go though like crazy, and the Irish Mintz has caught my eye too, will order it soon.

I order regular from Mad Vapes,yesterday as a matter of fact, I think you like them well!

All the fruit ones I tried tasted like perfume.

YEAH. the Mad Chai tastes like a combo of suntan lotion and shampoo. Seriously!!!!

The pumpkin gingerbread tatses like dried leaves. I am giving them a week or so to sit before I try them one last time to be sure that they seriously are horrible. Once again though the Irish Mintz!!!!!!!! even better then the Butter rum Michael Prater...did I write that correctly? Anyway I know you love the Butter Rum like I do. :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines