Just Ordered Janty Ego

Chouchouko

A few weeks ago, I received my 510 starter kit. After frustrations with the short life span of the battery, I began debating between ordering two more 510 batteries and a PCC or going with the Ego battery. After some research, I decided to order the Janty Ego starter kit from wordupecig.com. I'm so excited and can't wait to try it out! I'm assuming that since the Ego uses a 510 atomizer, and from what I've read Janty and Joye are basically the same, my Joye 510 atomizers will work on the Janty Ego. Is this assumption correct?

You will love the ego !!! especially with the 510 attys. makes upgrading from the 510 batteries much easier. :thumbsup:

I hate waiting for new toys !!

I loved my 510's, but the battery life is pretty bad--the Ego is the best of both worlds.

Great! Thanks for the confirmation. I just got three new Joye atomizers in this week, so I was hoping they wouldn't be wasted. And Kitsune, I feel the same way about waiting. Fortunately, all of the sellers I've ordered through have been very quick to ship items and I receive my order within a few days (VT store included :thumbup: ).

I am very much an instant gratification type of person !!! I rarely ordered things online before I began vaping---I have some misc supplies that should be here today.

Your new atomizers will go to very good use !!!

The battery life is the only negative about the regular 510 unit. I know I sure got tired of charging batteries all the time. I'm very confident that you will love the eGo. Battery life is excellent and it's a classy looking unit, too. Like kitsune said, it's the best of both worlds. Be sure and let us know what you think once you get it.