510 Pcc Options

I found it is better investment to just get more batteries and carry them in whatever you like.The PCC can only charge so many batteries so fast .I have three chargers to charge them up with at home while I use my PT.

Wordup has some nice ones. I got mine in chrome with my kit I think it looks cool but gets fingerprints on on. I think they have a new wallet looking one but it tends to sell out quick. I like the eGo XL one comes pcc only or as kit. Wallet like with room for your stuff and a special bottle that fits right in there. Check Jeffery's site or email him or PM him here and he will have your answer.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I'm so stoked, I had to post this!

I've been looking for a kr808 style pcc for the 510 for FOREVER and I finally found one. Check it out...

Awesome 510 PCC

From what I understand, the "Magma" is a 510 so it should work just fine. I just ordered one, if anyone is interested I can be sure to report back with my opinion once I have it in hand.

Assuming everything works fine with it, this will be my "mobile" setup (with 2 cartomizers). Now just need to find a good mod to use at home...

Nice find - definitely post back. I still can't believe all that's available is that junk that's been out there for at least a year.

No kidding! I was thinking of buying the KR808 just for that reason. That PCC just looks awesome, and seems like it would work really well (unlike the normal 510 PCCs!). But I really like 510 attys/cartomizers and didn't want to have to buy all new batteries, carts, chargers, blah blah blah. So, I'm really excited about this purchase :)

I think I'm also going to order a Vypr 510 this morning. Fun, fun!